• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

~It's the Weekend...Your Plans~

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:13 AM
  • 14 Replies

Happy Weekend Ladies......what do you all have planned?

on vacation

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Owl_Feather
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:14 AM

no plans :(

kcook55
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:25 AM

no plans I'm relaxing today yesterday was a very long day. we went to the school fair it took forever they had 18 booths set up and we went to them all they gave different things out to the kids. cops fingerprinted the kids in case they ever go missing,fire department was there, they had miles for smiles its a dentist on a bus that travels, the library gave book away, got lots of pencils, rulers, both kids got there face painted. than after we went to them all they gave my son most of the school supplies he needed and $20 to get school clothes or supplies. than we went to walmart for the rest of his school supplies and some new clothes i was afraid JC Penney's didn't have the adjustable it didn't say they were on the site and hes super skinny. and i got dd some jeans since they were on sale for $8 a pair and we had tax free weekend.

Carey2006
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:35 PM

Funeral arrangements..... =(

momof3angela
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:19 PM

I'm so sorry..praying for peace for the family and friend's.

Quoting Carey2006:

Funeral arrangements..... =(

momof3angela
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:20 PM

Just went to the gym to do pilates.....kind of a quiet day around the house...cleaning in between computer time.

mommybug77
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:20 PM

Jonas Brothers concert tonight with my 3 girls & SIL.

momof3angela
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:21 PM

Oh wow...that will be a ton of fun:))))))

Quoting mommybug77:

Jonas Brothers concert tonight with my 3 girls & SIL.

ashmac03
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:22 PM

Hubby took our oldest to the A's Rangers game today so it's just me and the youngest two.  Gonna run some errands and get some laundry done.  We also have to go to Petco and get a new beta fish since the girls died yesterday.  Nothing very exciting, lol.

Tnamari
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:29 PM

with the help of an 'angel' (*wink*) , I went to target for a little back to school shopping, Dad is super busy so I had to take the boys with me - so needless to say I will be going back -alone- once school starts. The kids were able to get some cool rainjackets! When I am shopping for them I can never find them, but target had 2 left in their size! Not as heavy duty as the ones in the girls dept but being toy story and cars, they worked ;) looks like they will get good use out of them , the weather was just awful yesterday evening, really cloudy today.

We have another bday party tomorrow~ good grief, do they ever end? At least I was able to score 2 little shirts for $2.45! And this is it! No more Bday parties this year...I hope! Oh wait, neices is in Sept. oh well... 

momof3angela
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:32 PM

Wow, I've missed you Tina...you've been busy too.  Monday is coming around fast...can't believe they go back to school so early.  So glad you got some shopping in:)))))  Hey, I'm going for a walk later....I'll pretend you're with me ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)