Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

JCPenney influencer post #2

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:14 PM
  • 4 Replies

CafeMom and JCPenney gave me a $100 JCPenney gift card to shop at JCPenney and asked me to write my honest opinions.

So Logan's card finally got here on the 5th. We took him out early this morning to shop, and boy did we have a blast. 

They had another sale going on today, so we figured it would be pretty busy... but the store was empty. We saw a shopper every now and then but I think by the time we left we only saw 4 other customers lol.

(Whole different story when we drove back by it 2 hours later) 

We went to the shoe department first as that was towards the front of the store.. The prices were okay but there wasn't anything we really liked. (Logan likes strappy shoes and they only had tie shoes)

So we went off to the clothing area.

Everything was neat, Just like I'm used to seeing at JCPenney's. My only complaint is the toddler section is rather small.. which does suck when you have a BOY and not a GIRL lol!

The Okie Dokie items were upfront, nicely laid out with toddler sizes on one side and infant sizes on the other. We found Lots of great Okie Dokie items that we purchased. 

Arizona items were right behind the Okie Dokie items, hanging up. We ended up buying 1 Hoodie, 1 pair of shorts, 1 pair of pants and a few shirts from Arizona. 

There were No OshKosh or American living items in our store.. Well at least none that we could find. So we basically stuck with Okie Dokie and Arizona, I didn't even realize that until just now when I was going through the bag lol!

Over all we had a great experience, and we're very thankful we were picked to participate in this event!

A big Thank you to CafeMom and JCPenney's!

(Will have pics with prices and savings in post number 3)  

-:Logan Jacob:-

-:December 1st 2007:-

-:7 Pounds 4 Ounces:- 

-:My Everything:- 

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
4isenoough
by on Aug. 10, 2010 at 12:13 AM

I am glad to hear that you guys had a blast spending your gift card!  :) 

Rogue35
by on Aug. 10, 2010 at 8:37 AM

That sounds great.  I am glad you all had a good time shopping.

momof3angela
by on Aug. 10, 2010 at 8:55 AM

Wooohoooo....so happy your overall experience was a great one, too:)

trishasjunebug
by on Aug. 10, 2010 at 10:22 AM

Yay! Sounds like you got quite a few things! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)