Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you do once the kids go back to school?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:14 AM
  • 18 Replies

if they go to school?

do you work? are you a SAHM while they are at school, or for younger siblings? do you spend your time at their school?

what do you do with yourself! ha!

PROUD OWNER OF...
baby/toddler coupons and more! - coupons, trading, and deals!
gmums - for moms who use or want to use gdiapers!
ddh developmental dysplasia of the hip
 - kids or parents with ddh!
moms against cow's milk - no cows milk for us!
money saving mamas - your one stop shop!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
asil
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:15 AM

my oldest will start K3 in a week, and i just started a VERY part time job to keep me busy while she's at school... i'll work 9 hours a week... she goes to school 2.5 hours a day for 3 days a week...

my youngest will spend time at gmas house...

and well, this will last until baby #3 comes in december!

momof3angela
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:21 AM

I am trying to get day shift home care nursing but the before/after care for my 2 youngest is outrageous...does not even make it worth me working...crazy I tell ya.  I will be volunteering at school in the meantime.

momof3angela
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:21 AM

Oh, and I LOVE to clean the house with no one in it but me:) ironing

kimsamomof3
by Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:24 AM

My youngest just started Kindergaten. I am currently unempoyed, but plan on going to work asap.

Brianav
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:25 AM
My dd is in kinder and I don't have any other kids. I do the usual housewife chores and relax ;-)

yeah...life is gooood.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3angela
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:26 AM

drinkinggood

Quoting Brianav:

My dd is in kinder and I don't have any other kids. I do the usual housewife chores and relax ;-)

yeah...life is gooood.

mommybug77
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:28 AM

I am a SAHM. My youngest will go to preschool 2 hours a day 2 days a week in Sept. I am almost 4 months pregnant so I will soon have our 4th in the house

asil
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:21 AM

i really wish i hadn't started working... but since it's only 9 hours per day it's not too bad at all really... a bit of adult interaction is nice... and my kids are at my parents house... i know that after baby #3 comes i won't want to go back for a LONG while again!

momof3angela
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:32 AM

You will surely have your hands full Lisa....I know your oldest will do so good in school....it's always hardest to see the first one go crying

asil
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:10 PM

ugh... she is SO outgoing and independant... i'm sure she's going to walk in no issues, and then want me to go! ha! i'll be in the car crying... good thing i have her lil sis to keep me company!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)