Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some pics of JCPenney outfit.

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:41 PM
  • 12 Replies

So we finally had some nice cold weather, and Logan got to wear one of his Okie Dokie shirts, and a pair of the Okie Dokie jeans we bought for him.

Here are some pics of him. 

-:Logan Jacob:-

-:December 1st 2007:-

-:7 Pounds 4 Ounces:- 

-:My Everything:- 

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4isenoough
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:52 PM

Great photos!! Logan is so cute!! :)

My son has the exact same outfit! I love the Okie Dokie brand. 

momof3angela
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:52 PM

Logan is just tooooo handsome:)))))  He rocks that outfit...I love his shoes!!!!

lalasmama2007
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:13 PM

Cute : )

iHEAVENn
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Thanks guys! Yeah the Okie Dokie brand is awesome! The pants are 4T we also bought him some Arizona pants 4T and the Arizona ones are way too big right now but the Okie Dokies fit perfectly. 

Quoting momof3angela:

Logan is just tooooo handsome:)))))  He rocks that outfit...I love his shoes!!!!

LOL The red shoes... We had bout him a pair when he was 1 because he yanked them off the shelf at the store and kept trying to get them on his feet... We recently bought him some new sketchers but he threw a fit, said that they hurt his feet... so we took him out to buy new shoes and every pair of shoes we showed him he said they hurt his feet...... then he saw the red shoes again and he giggled and smiled lol. 

-:Logan Jacob:-

-:December 1st 2007:-

-:7 Pounds 4 Ounces:- 

-:My Everything:- 

loriec
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:56 PM

Quoting iHEAVENn:

Thanks guys! Yeah the Okie Dokie brand is awesome! The pants are 4T we also bought him some Arizona pants 4T and the Arizona ones are way too big right now but the Okie Dokies fit perfectly. 

Quoting momof3angela:

LOL The red shoes... We had bout him a pair when he was 1 because he yanked them off the shelf at the store and kept trying to get them on his feet... We recently bought him some new sketchers but he threw a fit, said that they hurt his feet... so we took him out to buy new shoes and every pair of shoes we showed him he said they hurt his feet...... then he saw the red shoes again and he giggled and smiled lol. 

Guess he never forgot those red shoes! kids have fond memories and attachments to things. Looks like the shoes is his.

mayzell
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:54 PM

so cute!

Lulu2216
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:27 PM

Adorable!!!

dixiegurl223626
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 8:25 AM

He's a cutie!

shaunalynn25
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 10:29 AM
Very cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheGreatCthulhu
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 1:00 PM

Cute! =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)