Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

$10 JCP coupon!!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:46 PM
  • 12 Replies

Hey ladies! I got a $10 off coupon for JCP in the mail the other day and spent it today! It included sales and clearance items! I bought my son a thomas and friends shirt, originally $15.99 on sale for $6.99 and a warm southpole hoodie same price and sale. $10 off made the total under $8! Great savings! I saw many great deals there today!

The Earth does not belong to us, we belong to the Earth

----Chief Seattle

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
montiel
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:12 PM

Good bargain hunting!  I could spend hours looking through the clearance racks because you can usually find really good stuff, but it's hard when you have a 4 yr old with you.

Owl_Feather
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:42 PM

Quoting montiel:

Good bargain hunting!  I could spend hours looking through the clearance racks because you can usually find really good stuff, but it's hard when you have a 4 yr old with you.

you're telling me ! ds is 2. It was hard enough to get him out of the house! he just wants to play with his trains and watch his train movies all day lately. normally the word "outside" or "want to go out?" makes him run to the door

The Earth does not belong to us, we belong to the Earth

----Chief Seattle

cat323
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:46 PM

yep I gave my to dh and while I was getting my nails done today he went and spent it  :0)

lalasmama2007
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:57 PM

Yay...I love getting those coupons!!!  It's too bad they haven't sent me one in a long time : (

tazdvl
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:43 PM

Great savings!!

dixiegurl223626
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:08 PM

I love those coupons, but havent gotten one in a long time! They always bring me in the store to shop and I always spend more than $10!

Carey2006
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 2:29 PM

COOL!!!! Have fun shopping!

momof3angela
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 2:33 PM

Nice job Rachel:))))  I really want to make a trip to JCPenney this up coming week.

4isenoough
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 10:04 PM

Great savings!! I got one too!!! I need to go and use it!! :)

asil
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 11:27 PM

oh... my sis and mom always get them, i never do... maybe my mom will have one or two waiting for me tmorrow!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)