Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is everyone doing today?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:10 AM
  • 17 Replies

I'm enjoying a nice big cup of coffee and bowl of ramen noodles at the moment. Its been awhile since I've had ramen noodles. They are good!

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lady-t3984
by Tina on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:59 AM

Good morning,Im getting internet service installed right now. Then,I have to take my DH car to be inspected. Then, Im going to bereavement counseling.

lapcounter
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:42 PM

I started a new book, The Pioneer Woman, Black Heels to Tractor Wheels I love her blogs, photograhy and cookbook. This book is her and her husband's love story and sometimes I think she wrote it about me, LOL :)

HollyHawk333
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:09 PM
Ladybug and I are getting ready for dinner. Dhs parents are taking us to dinner for his birthday and then were gonna have a dr seuss night to celebrate Seuss's bday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hobbit1123
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 7:39 AM

good morning......I have to work today(thank goodness I work from home)...dh is off and I do believe he will be working the yard.....

Tnamari
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 8:53 AM

Get outta here!! I made ramen noodles last night to go on the bottom of our stir fry! I can't tell ya the last time I ramen noodles! I am on my way to the coffee pot right now :)

momof3angela
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 10:00 AM

I was not online at all yesterday....I went for a 6 mile walk and felt sooooooo good....my hips feel thinner already  ;0)  I am really kicking my exercise routine into full swing this month:)

jeroneka
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 10:06 AM
So much...after I down this coffee I got to get jammin....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dixiegurl223626
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 10:12 AM

I really need to do that!

Quoting momof3angela:

I was not online at all yesterday....I went for a 6 mile walk and felt sooooooo good....my hips feel thinner already  ;0)  I am really kicking my exercise routine into full swing this month:)

momof3angela
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 11:40 AM

my hips, butt, thighs and calves hurt so good:)  And doing the kettlebell workout is really helping:)  I will get on the scale tomorrow to see how I am progressing. I don't get on daily...

Quoting dixiegurl223626:

Quoting momof3angela:

tazdvl
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 11:57 AM

Sounds like you have been doing good!

Quoting momof3angela:

my hips, butt, thighs and calves hurt so good:)  And doing the kettlebell workout is really helping:)  I will get on the scale tomorrow to see how I am progressing. I don't get on daily...

Quoting dixiegurl223626:

Quoting momof3angela:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)