Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

white heads

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:49 PM
  • 6 Replies
how can i ever get rid of it? They seem to build a community on my nose..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MeggerSmith
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:00 PM

I get a really hot steam shower to help open the pores and then I take a blackhead remover tool and get the white head that way. I also keep a tissue next to it when using the tool so it goes on that and not my skin. Probably not the best way but its better then squeezing and pushing until it burst and sperads every where. lol

LeslieQuimby
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:28 PM
I use clearisal cleansing pad works great my face stays so clear good luck
SophistoCat
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:21 PM

Have you tried a cream containing Benzoyl Peroxide?  I think acne^ pads combined with a BP cream would help.  Good luck!

bama_mama07
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:40 PM

in avon they have a tool you can use to get rid of the black and white heads. I use it as well as the blackhead remover cream for your face. It works wonders. I'd give you my site...but its temporarly down

salamaat
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 11:31 AM
I have started to get white heads and I wish they would all just take a hike. Lol. I am new to the wonderful world of whiteheads.
I plan to order the Avon products bama_mama07 mentioned since I am already a rep. I hope you find something that works for you. I would love to hear an update on any progress and the names of what worked for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bama_mama07
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 2:03 PM

they work wonders. I absolutely love them. I have the blackhead remover as well. I can't remember if I mentioned it...its been a long day lol

Quoting salamaat:

I have started to get white heads and I wish they would all just take a hike. Lol. I am new to the wonderful world of whiteheads.
I plan to order the Avon products bama_mama07 mentioned since I am already a rep. I hope you find something that works for you. I would love to hear an update on any progress and the names of what worked for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)