Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

These moms got themselves red carpet ready with Nice 'n Easy Color Blend Foam

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave these 5 moms coupons for Clairol Nice 'n Easy Color Blend Foam and a $200 gift card to give themselves a makeover, and throw a viewing party for the People's Choice Awards 2012.  We asked them to try the Color Blend Foam on their hair and share their experiences, as well as throw a viewing party for the People's Choice Awards, live-tweet the event, and give us a recap of their party (and their makeover) in words and pictures!

How do you get "red carpet ready" for those functions that require you to get just a little more dressy than usual? 

^ The CafeMom Team

by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Replies (121-129):
authentic
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Hello Ladies,  My name is Carly, 47 and mom to my awesome seventeen year old boy

My sense of style is very casual and laid back. I love and expensive jean dressed up with a white or black shirt and a signature piece of  jewelry, necklace, earring and bracelet followed by some stylish shoes. My favorite colors are black and brown..

My celebrity crush in style would be Halle Berry, I love her look sense of style, her hair cut and  just thinks she is absolutely beautiful.. My beauty routine is neverrrrr leave home without your Sun screen, love,love accentuating my eyes so got to have my eye pencil and mascara and love Mac make up, mostly their lip gloss.

If I had to make any changes to my look it would be to get a new hair cut and right now I am working on losing about 10 lbs..I try to keep up with the styles but I never can (styles change so quickly)..Ha.

My idea of "red carpet glamour" would be an awesome white pant suit, signature jewelry, smoky eyes and glistened lips, muah.. I feel Im there already, one can dream..

ForeverAngelina
by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I am a mom 24/7. Getting my youngest prepped and ready for school everyday and then homework in the afternoons, making dinner and doing the "talk" with my oldest trying to inspire some confidence that he will find a job and make a difference. I don't make much time for me. It's time for a new color and I think I will try the foam hair color.

XavierSam
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Hello mother's

My name is Sirena,Im a single mother of two handsome men ages 5 years old and a 1 year old.I live in Livingston,Alabama.Im a part-time worker at Freds,and I also have my Barber/Styling licence.I

CourtneyS1983
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Hi ladies my name is courtney I am exspecting my first baby August 31. I am An avon rep, I love helping the ladies with great deals on my online store, make up,jewlery,clothes,body wash,lotions,shoes,purses,perfume and much more.  I love helpling people and making them feel good. I Do baby registrys and products as well.

cancan918
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Hello lovely mommies. A little about myself. Im a 28 yr old mom. I have two boys 9 and 5. Im remarried to a wonderful man and (step) dad. Ive recently started a new business ventor. At home spa parties. Until recently I was the hick who could roll and liftedout of bed and not care what I looked like. After attending a spa party and trying the products I fell in love. I now cant leave the house until Ive washed my face and lifted it. ( face lift in a bottle) All the products I use are botanically based and safe for skin of all ages. After apply the face was and products my face feels so great that I dont need make up. Also my favorite product of all is the firming body creme. It has made my strech marks disappear. Love it!!!!

Sassycafemom
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 11:38 AM
When I'm getting ready to go out for a special occassion/ "Red-Carpet Ready", I always start with a little "free-me" time; I.e. meditation. I find it important to have an inner calmness in order to feel beautiful on the outside. I start by occupying my children with their favorite indoor activity...(my husband watching them); thereafter, my "get-ready-ritual" starts with my favorite new-age/classical music and a cup of tea or a glass of wine. Then I'll take a warm bath or shower....the remainder is very routine. Dry & straighten my chin length blonde bob hair-style, moisturizer (face & body), basic make-up....foundation, blush, eyeliner, mascara, and always red lipstick. I finish up with (almost always) a little black dress, stilletos, and diamond earrings. Uncomplicated but sexy & stunning.
JAYNE950
by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 3:12 AM

i have not used niceneasy color blend i usually use feria bleach blonde! how duz that foam work?

marisab
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 12:00 AM

wow!!Lucky ladies hope they had fun!!

MamaLub
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 4:47 PM
Your new color is so much better

Quoting sarahmae:

I used my gift card and went to sally's and got a product to lighten my hair, then I got box of blonde color, knowing it wouldn't turn blonde, but so it wouldn't go back black lol

ETA:

The blonde i got was 'light blonde.' i was really surprised that one bottle covered all of my hair! it was very easy to mix up and very easy to apply :) my  hair looked and felt very healhty afterwards

Now it's a really pretty brown, I love it :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN