Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

These moms got themselves red carpet ready with Nice 'n Easy Color Blend Foam

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave these 5 moms coupons for Clairol Nice 'n Easy Color Blend Foam and a $200 gift card to give themselves a makeover, and throw a viewing party for the People's Choice Awards 2012.  We asked them to try the Color Blend Foam on their hair and share their experiences, as well as throw a viewing party for the People's Choice Awards, live-tweet the event, and give us a recap of their party (and their makeover) in words and pictures!

How do you get "red carpet ready" for those functions that require you to get just a little more dressy than usual? 

^ The CafeMom Team

by on Jan. 1, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Replies (41-50):
sarahmae
by on Dec. 30, 2011 at 1:35 PM

love it!

Quoting stinkerbelle28:

Here is my after! I love it, its a lot darker and has a red tint to it that you can't really see all that well with the camera on my phone. I can't do them side by side but I will post my before in the next post.

stinkerbelle28

I spent my giftcard on waxing, a haircut, clothes and make-up.  I think its all gone now, lol.

monkeymama0710
Lol! Nice! I haven't biught anything yet! Going today for waxing.

Quoting stinkerbelle28:

I spent my giftcard on waxing, a haircut, clothes and make-up.  I think its all gone now, lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
miller060905
I'll be coloring my hair tonight after the kids and dog are in bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
monkeymama0710
Just bought the color fix and on my way to get a hair color....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Thriftchick

cant wait to see your hair girls!

smeldsgang
5 moms liked this

After viewing the pictures again, I decided this picture shows more of my natural hair color BEFORE.  BTW, when the picture was taken I had been sick for several days, so please excuse how bad the picture is.

I used the Clairol Nice 'n Easy Color Blend Foam color 5RB (medium reddish brown).  The ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss is a FANTASTIC product.  My hair felt and looked very young and healthy!!!!!!  For the best picture of the color we decided to do a profile picture, AFTER my hair was colored and cut.  It looks and feels fabulous!!!!

monkeymama0710
Very pretty!!

Quoting smeldsgang:

After viewing the pictures again, I decided this picture shows more of my natural hair color BEFORE.  BTW, when the picture was taken I had been sick for several days, so please excuse how bad the picture is.

I used the Clairol Nice 'n Easy Color Blend Foam color 5RB (medium reddish brown).  The ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss is a FANTASTIC product.  My hair felt and looked very young and healthy!!!!!!  For the best picture of the color we decided to do a profile picture, AFTER my hair was colored and cut.  It looks and feels fabulous!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bama_mama07

beautiful!

Quoting smeldsgang:

monkeymama0710

I finally colored my hair tonight! :)  I will post pics tomorrow! It's been quite an ordeal!  I had black hair, I used what @sarahmae suggested, the Sally's One N Only and got the black out, only to remember I needed the UNRED since my hair has red in it.  WOWZERS! I had ORANGE hair!  BUT, I used CLAIROL COLOR BLEND FOAM in Light Golden Brown and although my hair has a ton of red through it, I am happy to say it's not orange. LOL!!  The foam was AWESOME to use, super easy, and I LOVE the Color Seal Conditioner that comes with it!  My hair was SILKY SOFT!  Tomorrow I'll styly my hair and do my make up and post some pics! THANKS LADIES!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN