Scavenger Hunt Activity: Something sweet for your feet... UPDATED WITH WINNERS!
All that walking through the streets and stores is making our feet sore! Take these tips and treat your toes (or your SO's toes!) to some pampering! (Then answer our question below!)
- Soak: Fill a foot spa, large bowl, or bucket with very warm water and mix in a 1/4 cup of epsom salts and/or 1/4 cup of baking soda (add several drops of essential oils such as lavender or peppermint, if desired)
- Scrub: Mix together 1/2 cup granulated sugar and 2 tablespoons olive oil (add a few drops of essential oils, if desired) and scub your feet, rinse and dry feet thoroughly
- Salve: Rub on a good, thick foot cream and massage into feet and toes; pull on cotton socks and go to bed! Wake up to soft, smooth, happy feet!
What's your favorite way to take care of you? Beauty treatments? Herbal tea? Sleep?! Share your ideas in the replies below!
3 lucky moms will win a pedicure set!
The Official Rules
To enter the this contest, reply to this post. Click on the 'reply to post' button at the top (or bottom) of that post. When the text box opens, add your reply. Once you've added your reply, click on the "Add Reply' button.
- Posts must be made between Monday, December 12, 2011 at 11 am EST and Wednesday December 21, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST.
- This contest will end on Wednesday December 21, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST.
- Three winners will be selected randomly.
- The winners will be posted on this thread and will be notified via CafeMom PM.
- Multiple replies are allowed and will increase your chances of winning.
- Prizes are only available to members who live in the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Prizes must be claimed within 10 days of notice of winning.
- Three moms will each win a pedicure set.