• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Year, New Mom Challenge Day 7: Laugh More!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:24 AM
  • 146 Replies

Who doesn't love to laugh? Think back to your own childhood and I bet your best memories are of sharing laughs with your family. Today's New Year, New Mom challenge is to make a point to laugh more and to try your darnedest to make your kids laugh whenever you can!

Keep in mind, laughter has been scientifically proven to: 

• Relax the whole body
  • Boost the immune system
  • Release feel-good endorphins
  • Easy stress and anxiety
  • Protect the heart by improving blood vessel function and blood flow

All this also means it keeps you looking and feeling young and fresh! It's a total win win! So laugh as loud and as often as you can and find funny things to share with your family!

What funny things have happened in your family recently? How often do you double over laughing with your kids?

sidesplittinglaughterIf you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. It's not too late to sign up for the New Year, New Mom Challenge -- and win! Click here to sign up now and you could win! >>

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissElissa21
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:39 AM

I love to laugh with the kids or at them! I love when they get each other laughing and can't stop, it's hilarious! Or when they have funny wars (where they make funny faces and funny noises at each other for hours).

imadekyle
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Kyle makes me laugh every day!! Yesterday he said he needed to get his zucchinis...huh?? well what he meant to say was his Lamborghinis...his hot wheels cars :) such a silly boy that i love!!

MIA0223
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:40 AM
DD has me cracking up every day! Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AspensMama1537
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Aspen was Trying to tell me her dolls name the other day. She got frustrated with me and said "no mom! Poke-a" she started poking me at the same time. I don't know why, but it was hilarious at the moment!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
andrea96
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:41 AM

My youngest loves to be scared. Hiding and startling him is the surest way to get him to laugh.

Judith3247
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:41 AM
bump!

jen113000
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:43 AM
We love to laugh! Last night I was chasing my LO Kyle....stopping him from getting the ball first! He was cracking up! Then Daddy was trying to change his butt and I was tickling him... he was laughing and kicking making it hard to change him lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aidansmommy219
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:44 AM

this morning ds woke me up by walking into our bedroom with his pants stuffed full of stuffed animals. lol..he's almost 5...he thinks this is hilarious..im not gonna lie, it really was. he's always doing things to crack us up. he loves to laugh!!

Babybear89
by Gracey on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Just now she was.sitting in a shoe box screamed and ran to her room ha ha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZOOMZOOMCANTOR
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:45 AM

the one i am thinking about is 5 1/2 months old cute cute I love to get his giraffe and talk to him he just laughs and laughs and that makes me laugh. also i have another that we exchange crayons and it is so funny

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)