Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rekindle Your Romance Challenge Day 6: Work It!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:02 AM
  • 154 Replies

Busy moms can barely find time to shower, much less go all out with their wardrobe and make-up. But feeling good about the way you look is important for getting in the mood.

So take a little extra time today to pick out a nice outfit or shave your legs -- whatever makes you feel as fabulous as you are! Add jewelry you don’t normally wear or an exta touch of lipstick and work it!

What do you do or wear to feel your best? Anything in particular that drives your SO wild? Tell us!

sexy If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. Sign up for the Rekindle Your Romance Challenge here!

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lady-t3984
by Tina on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Wait a mintue,did I miss something?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baquick
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:20 AM

DF doesnt do "Sexy clothes" he has "seen it all" and likes me in or out of whatever. drives me nuts LOL

MellyO
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:20 AM
I not normally wear makeup. When I want to feel pretty, I add a little bit of eyeshadow, and mascara. :) DH likes it, he always says I look pretty when I do that. He LOVES my workout outfit. Lol, and it's just a pair of red shorts, my high school t-shirt, and my hair in a ponytail. :)
MellyO
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:21 AM
Do t*
mrsap2008
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:24 AM

some tight fiting jeans and a low cut top. drives my husband wild!!

MrsRobinson06
My husband actually likes the way I look in victorias secret sweats. I guess they make my butt pop. When we go out I put makeup on and he compliments the way I look.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
srbeusk
Tomorrow I will be straightening my hair, and wearing my new boots, and doing my makeup...I try to "dress up" at least once a week
ramonafrog
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:25 AM
I wear makeup and dress "nice" daily. But if I wanna feel extra sexy I wear lacy thigh highs instead of hose. Might sound silly but that's what makes me feel sexy. And DH likes it too snice there's no crotch in a pair of thigh highs ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyjenn84
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:30 AM
Oh!! I just got my hair trimmed and colored today!! Ill get dolled up tomorrow too
kerryket
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Hubby thought I was a different person walking down our hall tonight, we had a nice dinner out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)