Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

what is your HONEST oppion abt redheads?

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 6:26 AM
  • 35 Replies
With red heads only making up 2% of the population i want to know whats ur HONEST oppion on "us/them" ive heard everything from gingers r creepy. to beautiful. i will not take offence if u say creepy. ill admite there have been a few time where i myself as a red head go..damn,now thats a ginger! i do have a slight tan. but for the most part i stick out in a crowd down here in the south. i used to hate my red hair.but ive learned to love it. after all its not going anywhere lol.even if i dye my hair my red doesnt seem to want to be covered up so fine!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 6:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melodyhour
by Cara on Mar. 1, 2012 at 7:53 AM

I love red hair, and I have an appointment next week so that I can have it too. lol I have always wanted to have natural red hair.  It's been speculated that since red heads are becoming more and more obsolete, eventually there will be no more red hair. :( 

erikays
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 8:36 AM
Why are they creepy? I love it! Ive been dying my hair red for a yr! My mom is a natural blonde but has been dying her hair red for over 10 yrs :]
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3_dll
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:09 AM

I only think the creepy applies to the guys thanks to movies like Children of the Corn (remember Malachi?) and The Watchmen and so on.  I've known a few red headed guys and they're sweet as can be.  I love natural red hair.  I dye mine in a red based color all the time :)  I have dark dark brown hair so limited on how red I can go.  The color I've been using is called chocolate cherry.

3brown1blue
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Don't mind at all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahmae
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:21 AM

I.ADORE.RED.HAIR.

LOL seriously, i looove red

KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 9:22 AM

my mom is a ginger and so is my brother and me and my sisters are different leavels of aurburn :) i love redheads 

SoCalBombshell
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 10:28 AM

I dye my hair red if that's any indication. It's a really dark red, but still.;)

My fiance is a redhead, and I think it's amazingly sexy. My daughter also got his red hair, and is a gorgeous strawberry blonde. I love it.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 1, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Maybe only 2%of the population has natural red hair, but I see tons of women in my area with dyed red hair.
do11face
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 11:02 AM

I don't think anything about it.

It's just a haircolor.

bama_mama07
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 11:35 AM

I love red hair. I am wanting to be a red head not so Bright but like a dark red. maybe I will acheive it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)