Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you wear BareMinerals Makeup? If so how did u like it?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:47 AM
  • 18 Replies
If you don't like bare minerals what makeup do u wear?
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erikays
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:53 AM
I wanted to try it.. I tried the physician's formula kind and liked it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FlyingMommy747
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:58 AM

I was going to try it, but I really like a liquid foundation.  So now I use The Body Shop's liquid minerals make-up, and love it.

EmilyMarshall
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Bump

sarahmae
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I have before, but not much

jenniferlee_12
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:24 AM

I always wanted to try it.

ProudShammy3
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:01 PM

I am still new to the whole "make up" thing. My whole life I have never worn much make up (except on eyes and cover up on red pimples)
I ended up buying bare mierals line from Sephora and I really like it. It makes my face look even and takes away all the red marks.
My only issue with make up is I have giant pores, so if anyone can tell me how to minimize them (or how to cover them up with makeup without the make up making them look larger) that would be great ;-)

do11face
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:06 PM

I like it it a lot. I use the maybelline eye rewind or something for under my eyes and any spots, though, first. I did go back to regular foundation for awhile but went back to bare minerals recently. I tried some drugstore brands of it, too, but bare minerals is still the best for me.

I will say, the kabuki brush gives me those whiteheads sometimes ;even if I clean it regularly. It's better now, though, that I use exfoliate on my face.

lauracb10
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:38 PM

I have used the bare minerals line for years until the beginning of this year... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Laura Mercier line of mineral make up... I also have been experimenting with a making my own liquid... I get a pretty good coverage and it doesnt feel cakey if I use a stipling brush.... when I make my own liquid, i use safflower oil mixed with the powder foundation. If I want a tinted moisturizer, I use the aveda sensitive skin care line moisturizer with the minerals... the oil gives me a more full coverage and the lotion gives me a sheer finish for more of an summer feel.

GagaNTattooS
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:46 PM
I love it use it daily have for some time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GagaNTattooS
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Get a pore reducer or a primer

Quoting ProudShammy3:

I am still new to the whole "make up" thing. My whole life I have never worn much make up (except on eyes and cover up on red pimples)
I ended up buying bare mierals line from Sephora and I really like it. It makes my face look even and takes away all the red marks.
My only issue with make up is I have giant pores, so if anyone can tell me how to minimize them (or how to cover them up with makeup without the make up making them look larger) that would be great ;-)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)