• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

your face

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:01 AM
  • 14 Replies
How often do u exfoliate your face and what do u use?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sarahmae
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:09 AM

I try to use my neutrogena exfoliater wand thingy 3x a week and then an apricot scrub in the shower

jenniferlee_12
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:34 AM

I have been using the apricot scrub a few times a week.

ProudShammy3
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Does using an oatmeal (green) mask exfoliate? I have been using one of those oatmeal apricot masks that you leave on and dry (the ones that make you look like a green monster. My son used to be scared of it when he was a newborn, now he laughs when he sees me with it on)
Can someone explain why exfoliating is important? Is there better ways to do it?

momof3_dll
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Every day.  I use proactiv once a day and the cleanser has exfoliating stuff in it. 

sophiesmom07
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:40 PM

I exfoliate about 1x a week. I use my Olay micodermabrasion kit or Olay regenerist facial scrub.

do11face
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:46 PM

I use an apricot alpha hydroxy one. It's more coarse. Then I use an oil of olay daily wash exfoliate one after that. I need a lot of exfoliation on my face. since I have hypothyroidism my skin doesn't slough off the dead skin fast enough on it's own.

lauracb10
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:33 PM

I exfoliate at least 2 times a week with a sugar scrub, and do a glycolic peel about once a week. I think I am going to get a clarisonic brush soon, since those help with removing dead skin and getting into your poors really well...

bama_mama07
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:26 PM

I use the equate exfoliate stuff. I do it about once a week.

Sassycafemom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:32 PM

MAXIMUM...Three times a week. My products vary; Olay Regenerist Advanced Aging Cream Cleanser, Glycolic Bio-rectifying Exfoliator and St. Ives.

ae86mommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Apricot scrub every night in the shower
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)