Carrie UnderwoodCarrie Underwood is one of the few celebrities who looks gorgeous no matter what she wears -- even if it's one of those boxy, mid-length sweaters most of us were happy to leave behind in the '80s.

Carrie likes the look so much, she's been wearing it quite a bit lately, along with Selena Gomez and other young starlets.

The question I have is:

Will you?

I'll admit, this is a trend I'm inclined to avoid. The last thing I need is a bulky sweater that cuts off at the waist.

However, I did find a few options for those of you who like the trend. Check them out, after the jump ...

Neiman Marcus

This palm tree-festooned beauty by Stella McCartney can be yours for the low, low price of $1,695 at Neiman Marcus. What? You say it's too much for you? Oh well. Let me see what else I can find ...

ASOSThis bright yellow boxy knit sweater (ASOS, $172.80) has a slightly more palatable price tag, and I must admit, I'm sort of digging it with those gingham shorts. I still say this would look horrible on the average woman's figure, though.

AmazonI could totally see Selena G rocking this BCBGeneration boxy sweater (Amazon, $78).

BloomingdalesSince the weather is too warm already for many of us to even think about wearing a boxy sweater, I like this option from C&C (Bloomingdale's, $98).

Forever 21Finally, for the truly cost-conscious, this boxy striped sweater (Forever 21, $17.80) may be just the thing for you.

I'll personally be leaving this look to the 90-pound starlets in Hollywood. How about you?