Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

sis college grad present

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:25 AM
  • 13 Replies

so my sis is graduating from college sat. her degree is for phisyical education, she is wanting to be a p.e. teacher. i have no clue what to get her, my brother and his gf got her a bag with "coach t" on it, her name is tiffany. so on my sons field trip yesterday his teacher had a clipboard that was decorated, so i thought that, that would be a good idea so i bought one and decorated it for her. she likes giraffes so i went with that theme. i would like to get her something else but i just dont have a clue what. any ideas. here is a pic of the clipboard. it was takin with my cell phone so quality might not be so good. ooo and my boys loved the giraffe sticker so i added it. dont think it really goes with it, but she should be able to take it off with no problem. i just dont want to hurt there feelings by taking it off. and once she has it. they probably want see the clipboard to know its off of it.

by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sarahmae
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:55 AM

aw that's cute

melodyhour
by Cara on May. 2, 2012 at 11:21 AM
I love that! So cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erikays
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:30 PM
You did that? Great job!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
igot2crazyboys
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:46 PM

thanks ladies. yeah the giraffe print is sheets of duck tape i found in the craft dept of walmart. and i took a black sharpie and colored the brown clipboard black..lol the the T is the black sharpie also i just wrote on it..lol i think im going to get a pen and put some of the ribbion on it and tie it to the clip board also and i thought about getting a whistle cause what p.e. teacher doesnt have a whistle..lol

Christy619
by Christy on May. 2, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Cool idea!

igot2crazyboys
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:39 PM

i made a pen to match and tied it to the clipboard and tomorrow i go pick up the whistle with "Coach T" engraved on it. i so cant wait to give her the stuff saturday. before and after pics. i decorated both of them so she has an extra one.

Sassycafemom
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Very thoughtful...and fun, too.

bama_mama07
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:30 PM

really cute!

nikki.in.nc
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:10 AM
Cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferlee_12
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Very cute. Maybe a gift certificate to go somewhere to go with it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN