Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Memorial Day Shopping!!!!

Posted by on May. 27, 2012 at 1:36 PM
  • 19 Replies

Are you shopping this weekend??? Looking for anything specific?

I just went to Nordstrom Rack yesterday, and everything in their shoes section is half off!!! IT'S INSANE, and I bought myself workout shoes, but I feel like I need to return em and buy some girly shoes before they are gone! LOL...*sigh*

by on May. 27, 2012 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thingz123
by Cheryl on May. 27, 2012 at 3:19 PM

It would be a prime time to shop, IF I had any money. My husband's car ate a lot of it (busted fuel pump). I am looking at the online Memorial Day sales and gritting my teeth. That car is the same reason that Mother's Day was so meager.

erikays
by on May. 27, 2012 at 4:26 PM
I wish I could afford to go :P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby.on.board
by on May. 27, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Ughh I love Nordstrom Rack

But I'm at college, and it's located by NOTHING. So I'm jealous. Shop for me too lol

sparklebug86
by on May. 27, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Im trying to get hubby to buy a pool but now hes saying hes not sure if he wants to. :(  Right now hes running around looking for an ampt and sub that someone can install today

3brown1blue
by on May. 27, 2012 at 4:43 PM
Yea right, I wish I had money like that ...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apr1l
by Katie on May. 27, 2012 at 4:44 PM

cool

3brown1blue
by on May. 27, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Tell him the pool benefits every one and the amp/sub only benefits him and brings everyone around him to an early hearing loss lol

Quoting sparklebug86:

Im trying to get hubby to buy a pool but now hes saying hes not sure if he wants to. :(  Right now hes running around looking for an ampt and sub that someone can install today

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babyluv23
by on May. 27, 2012 at 8:06 PM
I didn't find cute shoes there its always a hit or miss but i did buy a few things @ sephora :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my4boys2002
by Gold Member on May. 27, 2012 at 8:11 PM
2 moms liked this
I bought ours then told him later lol

Quoting 3brown1blue:

Tell him the pool benefits every one and the amp/sub only benefits him and brings everyone around him to an early hearing loss lol

Quoting sparklebug86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apr1l
by Katie on May. 27, 2012 at 10:10 PM

oh oh what did you get?  pics?

Quoting babyluv23:

I didn't find cute shoes there its always a hit or miss but i did buy a few things @ sephora :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)