Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Black, brown hair or red hair?

Posted by on May. 30, 2012 at 12:59 PM
  • 19 Replies

My natural color is red, like an Emma stone red. But I have been dying it black and brown since i was about 15, because of that my hair is very dry and damaged.

I am becoming so sick of the black but I can't decide if i should just go natural with some blonde highlights or just a light ash brown?

These pics are AWFUL cell phone pics,  no need to point that out, or that i am unattractive, I am aware.

I am a light ivory skin color.

stay black, go light brown or back to red?

by on May. 30, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Apr1l
by Katie on May. 30, 2012 at 2:05 PM

light brown would probably look fantastic on you, maybe try on a wig first?  You're cute!  You have that Zooey cute look

mommy2annaliese
by on May. 30, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Its funny that you say that because I absolutely LOVE her and have wanted to look like her forever ahah, I even got the bangs and everything, but they did not really flatter me :P

Thank you!

Quoting Apr1l:

light brown would probably look fantastic on you, maybe try on a wig first?  You're cute!  You have that Zooey cute look

sophiesmom07
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2012 at 2:13 PM

You are adorable- and I'm not just saying that.  I like the dark hair on you and the style in the 2nd pic. 

mommy2annaliese
by on May. 30, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Thank you, I have BDD so I can't really see what other people see.

I was wondering if my hair looked okay wavy curly, lol thanks! :)

Quoting sophiesmom07:

You are adorable- and I'm not just saying that.  I like the dark hair on you and the style in the 2nd pic. 

amonkeymom
by Amy on May. 30, 2012 at 2:23 PM
2 moms liked this

Not attractive?  You're gorgeous!

You look great with dark hair, but I bet you'd look just as fabulous with a lighter color or red hair too.

momof3_dll
by on May. 30, 2012 at 3:12 PM

You look great, very pretty.  I do like you with the darker hair but if you want change, I was thinking maybe a more carmel brown or chestnut brown? 

mommy2annaliese
by on May. 30, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Yes, thank you so much I can never think of names for the browns and I have tired googling but cant figure out what browns would suit me.

I really like the more carmel brown, we tried chestnut before and it came out more red than i liked.

Quoting momof3_dll:

You look great, very pretty.  I do like you with the darker hair but if you want change, I was thinking maybe a more carmel brown or chestnut brown? 

erikays
by on May. 30, 2012 at 3:55 PM
I think a caramel brown would look nice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Red heads are the most awesome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2annaliese
by on May. 30, 2012 at 5:51 PM

I know, but idk if i can pull it off, I was born with it and i guess i'm lucky, but sometimes i think i just don't wear it well.

Quoting ColieO:

Red heads are the most awesome.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)