demi lovatoDemi Lovato's hairdo makes me hungry. The 19-year-old "Give Your Heart a Break" singer and X-Factor judge showed up for the show's auditions in Greensboro, North Carolina with what looks to be a cheese danish on her forehead. I suppose Demi's updo is a modern take on the classic pin-up girl style, which also featured heavy rolls of hair on the top of the head.

However, the top pastry wasn't the only eye-catching part of Demi's look -- her hair is blonder, and pinker.

Completing the singer's rockabilly look was cat eyeliner, a leather jacket, gold accessories, patent peep-toe pumps, and a neon orange Topshop dress.

More from The Stir: The Worst Celebrity Beauty FAILS!

If it wasn't for the fact that I'd like to remove Demi's top knot, dunk it in a cup of coffee, and enjoy it with the morning paper, I'd say she looks pretty good.

For one, the blond does wonders for her skin tone. It looks fabulous. And as we all know, going from brunette to blond can be tricky, but Demi nailed the color.

For two, I die for her lip color. (Is it MAC Viva Glam? Kinda looks like it.) And for three, that dress is hot. I like this lace version in lilac from Topshop, as well.

Demi's not the first celeb to try out a very high, very in-your-face bun type thingy, Julianne Hough wore one to her Rock of Ages premiere, and Gwen Stefani went nuts with her top twist back in 2006. Demi's does, however, take the pastry, er, the cake.

Think Demi's look will catch on? Do you even like it?