Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you keep your clothes looking fresh and new?

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:50 PM
  • 109 Replies
4 moms liked this

We gave 25 moms the opportunity to try the new Tide Total Care laundry detergent.

Tell us, how do you keep your clothes looking fresh and new? Check back soon to hear what moms are saying!

**The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer,
click here.

by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Check out some of these stories from our influencer moms.

army_wifey_06 says:
Today was the first day I tried the Tide and let me say I'm in LOVE!

Chillisarah says:
I really like the results and also the fact that I don't have to take any extra steps or re-wash my heavily stained clothes.

JakeandEmmasMom
says:
I really like the shape of the bottle. It's definitely different and seems modern. What I really love, though, is the scent! It smells so good!

angelgrl5200 says:
So overall I think Tide Total Care is great product! Smells great, makes our clothes feel great! And I cannot wait to test it out on bedding!

Then, read on to see what other moms have to say.

acrogodess
by Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Thanks for choosing me. I can't wait to try Tide Total Care. We love Tide products in my home!

jenniferlee_12
by Jenn on Sep. 20, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I got the invite Tuesday, didn't think they picked the final people yte.

Quoting acrogodess:

Thanks for choosing me. I can't wait to try Tide Total Care. We love Tide products in my home!

acrogodess
by Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Quoting jenniferlee_12:

Quoting acrogodess:

Same here, but I got a message this morning and it was greatly appreciated. Sometimes I think it's a simple lotto process because I know there just have to be people that jump on the offers immediately, kwim? Cafemom is awesome though for even having these influencer programs.

jenniferlee_12
by Jenn on Sep. 20, 2012 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this

They are great. I have done a few. Just that was fast turn around. I am using the Tide Pods now and love them.

Quoting acrogodess:

Quoting jenniferlee_12:

Quoting acrogodess:

Same here, but I got a message this morning and it was greatly appreciated. Sometimes I think it's a simple lotto process because I know there just have to be people that jump on the offers immediately, kwim? Cafemom is awesome though for even having these influencer programs.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Sep. 20, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Looking forward to the replies.
blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Thanks for choosing me to try Tide Total Care! I love tide and can't wait to try out this new (to me) detergent.

erikays
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:49 PM
Cant wait to read the reviews :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunshine2plus2
by New Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Thank you for choosing me! I cant wait to try Tide total care laundry detergent!

angelgrl5200
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 6:28 AM

Thanks for choosing me to try out Tide Total Care!! Looking forward to seeing what it can do! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)