Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

How do you keep your clothes looking fresh and new?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave 25 moms the opportunity to try the new Tide Total Care laundry detergent.

Tell us, how do you keep your clothes looking fresh and new? Check back soon to hear what moms are saying!

**The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer,
click here.

by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Replies (101-109):
Madelaine
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Love Tide!

KRIZZ25
we always talk about "bad moms"what about "bad dads" ?
Yesterday at 1:57 PM
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:07 PM
i was my clothing twice..once in hot water the other in cold.. i use etra softer the 2nd time.
Flaca43
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I was so lucky to be chosen to be an influencer for Tide Total Care products. I have always loved Tide, but DF was always firm on staying with his laundry detergent and wouldn't budge on this. So I wasn't able to use Tide so much unless I snuck it into the wash and only the kids load of clothes.

I used Tide Total Care laundry detergent on all of our clothes, including DF's. They looked , felt and smelled wonderful!! DF even loved how great the detergent was on the clothes. He now wants to buy Tide all the time! Now that is really saying something.

Thank you so much to Cafemom and Tide for this great opportunity to use Tde again and get my fiance to change his mind and love Tide products!

allabout11708
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 12:03 PM
4 moms liked this
Ok, so here is what I have noticed with using the Tide Laundry Soap. This stuff is pretty freaking amazing!! I have been able to get out grass stains and dirt from baseball pants, deodorant and sweat stains, and even GREASE! I cook and bartend at a local bar and my clothes get down right nasty. I cannot believe the difference between using Tide and the Purex I was using before. I love it. I just wish the Tide wasnt so dang expensive!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gogreen4health
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:57 PM
The laundrypure. You use it without any hot water or detergent. A healthier no suds way to do your laundry. You can message me if you want to know more. Thanks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MmaMaMa1203
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 2:22 PM

There are so many reasons I want to discourage all of you from using any TIDE products! They use fillers that are dangerous chemicals for our children, our skin, and our clothes. Did you know that your clothes last longer when you use a detergent that doesn't stress the fabric? TIDE does.... My companies laundry detergent not only doesn't use harsh or harmful chemicals, but their formula uses a different technology to remove dirt and stains without wearing out the fabrics of your clothes! Check out my blog then enter to win a $20 Target Gift and I will contact you with additional information!

http://www.healthywealthymama.blogspot.com/

LouLou1947
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:14 PM

embarrassedI would really like to try the "Tide Totalcare".  How do I get a coupon for the Tide Totalcare? At this point I am willing to try anything, but willing to try the Tide.

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:10 PM

I have a brand new washer and I use Tide when I was my clothes, they come out of the machine looking great.

ImATERRORIST
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:21 PM

How does one get chosen to be in the influencer program? I want in. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)