Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

How do you keep your clothes looking fresh and new?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave 25 moms the opportunity to try the new Tide Total Care laundry detergent.

Tell us, how do you keep your clothes looking fresh and new? Check back soon to hear what moms are saying!

**The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer,
click here.

by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Replies (11-20):
pixiemg1
by Amy on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Thanks for choosing me.  I have never used Tide detergent before and I am excited to try it out.

Miss-B
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Quoting acrogodess:

Thanks for choosing me. I can't wait to try Tide Total Care. 

TheStudyStyler
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Can't Wait to read

slw123
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Thank you for choosing me.  I can't wait to try this new Tide product out.  Tide is already my favorite laundry detergent, so I'm sure I'm going ot love this new one.

sophiesmom07
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 11:39 AM
We only use Tide!   Looking forward to hearing what the other ladies thought! 

AshleyLynnW
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 3:35 PM
I've never used Tide so I can't wait to try it out :) Glad to get picked to be an influencer!
bayliesmommy
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 2:19 PM
I went grocery shopping yesterday morning and got my tide! Then of course last night the UPS man showed up about 530. I will upload pictures this weekend after I do laundry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
allabout11708
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 4:58 PM
I got my gift card yesterday. THANKS CAFEMOM!! I went to Dollar General to get Tide because I figured it would we cheapest there. They DO NOT accept American Express at the one in my town. Sucks, so I will have to go a town over to Walmart. Looking forward to trying the Tide. I have always used PUREX.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelgrl5200
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 9:14 PM

I got my gift card yesterday and was so ready to go make my purchase, and of course my truck acts up so I have to wait untill tomorrow to go get some tide. However the great news on this? It means I have a very dirty greasy white shirt to test out this detergent on!! 

pixiemg1
by Amy on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:59 AM

I got my gift card and purchased my Tide last night.  The only thing I don't like so far is that I could not find any for regular washers.  All Target or Walmart had was for HE washers. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN