Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

How do you keep your clothes looking fresh and new?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave 25 moms the opportunity to try the new Tide Total Care laundry detergent.

Tell us, how do you keep your clothes looking fresh and new? Check back soon to hear what moms are saying!

**The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer,
click here.

by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Replies (31-40):
Chillisarah
by Hippie Bombshell on Sep. 30, 2012 at 9:07 PM

This is my son's Detroit Pistons onesie.  In the pics above, the shirt has a big juice stain.  Normally I would have to pre-treat the stain and hope it comes out.  Juice is a very hard stain to get out.

And here are the pics of the onesie after I washed it with Tide Total Care laundry detergent.  Looks like new, very clean, smells great.  I didn't pre-treat the stain or let it soak or anything.  And that stain had time to settle in for at least a few days.  I really like the results and also the fact that I don't have to take any extra steps or re-wash my heavily stained clothes.

Christy619
by Christy on Sep. 30, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Love the feedback!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
army_wifey_06
by Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 10:38 PM
I was so excited to be picked for the Tide Total Care influencer program! Today was the first day I tried the Tide and let me say I'm in LOVE! Sundays are usually my laundry day so I was really excited to try it. The very first thing I noticed was how amazing it smelled lol. As soon as I started my first load the whole house smelled like Tide and it smelled so good!! My youngest has bad acid reflux and is always spitting up so he goes through several outfits a day and they all always smell like puke :/ the first load I did was my youngest's clothes and I was so surprised by how clean they came and how great they smelled. I also love how the detergent itself is a light orange color. I usually use Gain and its a dark green color and I noticed a lot of my white clothes becoming stained from the green liquid Gain! I can't find the cord for my digital camera so I'm going to post some pictures in replies that I took with my phone. In my next post I'll add pictures of how the clothes looked :)
army_wifey_06
by Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
army_wifey_06
by Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 10:42 PM

These samples came with my Tide :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
army_wifey_06
by Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
allabout11708
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 11:09 PM
I bought the Tide Total Care and I haven'd done any laundry yet to try it out lol. I am wondering if it can beat my good ole Purex though. I will catch up on some laundry and post pics within the next few days =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixiemg1
by Amy on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:29 AM

I used Tide Total Care this weekend to do my laundry and I am going to be the odd one and state that I do not care for it.  I did towels, sheets, tennis shoes, jeans and colored clothes and while it cleaned my clothes fine, I can not get past the smell.  It just stinks and it is all that I smelled all weekend long.   Another con is the price.  $11.99 for a small bottle that only does 45 loads is not very cost effective.  I normally use Arm & Hammer and it runs around $7.99 for a bottle that does 105 loads.  Also, I could not find any bottles that were not for HE washers.  I went to my local Walmart and to 2 Targets and could not find a bottle for a regular washer.  The only way I would buy it again is if I had coupons, it was on sale and they came out with an unscented.

do11face
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Bought my tide total care with the touch of Downy today.

Now, time for some laundry!

allabout11708
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Deodorant stain. No pre treating- just washing in hot water with Tide Complete Care. Will update after wash.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN