Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

How do you keep your clothes looking fresh and new?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave 25 moms the opportunity to try the new Tide Total Care laundry detergent.

Tell us, how do you keep your clothes looking fresh and new? Check back soon to hear what moms are saying!

**The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer,
click here.

by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Replies (51-60):
slw123
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 7:38 PM

I like it!!

I spend a lot of time at the gym and my kids are involved in sports, so we have a lot of smelly laundry.  I got the Tide Total Care to try and believe me it had to work hard.  Not only did our clothes smell good after washing, but they still smelled good when we started sweating in them, lol. 

We have some yard work coming up, so that will bring me some new challenges.  I'll let you know what happens.

laineylarue
by New Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:52 PM

I'm back with another review!!  This past week my 10 yr old has been extremely tired after football practice (he practices 2 hrs a day 3x a week) so I've just been letting him go to bed when we get home instead of showering, gross I know but he's practically asleep in the car plus he showers in the AM.  Anyway I decided it was time to wash his sheets then I noticed that the dog has also been sleeping with him so needless to say his sheets were sooooo stinky.  I fully anticipated having to wash them twice but I was pleasantly surprised when they came out smelling great & no need for a second wash!!  Tide Total Care will definitely be staying in  my house after this!!   

Miss-B
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Here is my son trying out the product...We will be back for a results.

Miss-B
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Here's him starting a load.

Cafe Robin
by Head Admin on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:41 AM

What's the difference btwn Tide Total Care and the Tide that I usually buy? 

Will my clothes be even cleaner? 

Does Total Care cost more than regular Tide?

do11face
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I did my laundry yesterday and I loved the smell.

There was also less fading than with our former detergent. I actually do think I'm going to switch to tide. We used gain before.

jen113000
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Just another update. I'm still using Tide Total Care for all of my laundry needs. What I love the most is the scent! Especially still being on my clothes while wearing them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss-B
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Back for an update..OMG, the smell is amazing. That's the best part of it. My laundry was full of the smell, and our clothes kept the smell in all day. My laundry room was closed, and I could still smell the nice smell outside of the closed door. I think I will be using this more often, and telling my family about it. I've never liked liquid detergent, but I do now with this Tide. Also, it seems like the colors of my clothes looked better. I've always used Gain. I'm leaning towards to switching to Tide.

Miss-B
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:37 PM

I think they will be even cleaner. I think the prices are about the same.

Quoting Cafe Robin:

Cafe Robin
by Head Admin on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Ah!  That sounds good!  I could use cleaner clothes - especially the clothes that are hard to clean - like the white shirts with chocolate spilled on them and the soccer uniforms...

Thank you!!:) 

Quoting Miss-B:

I think they will be even cleaner. I think the prices are about the same.

Quoting Cafe Robin:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)