Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

How do you keep your clothes looking fresh and new?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave 25 moms the opportunity to try the new Tide Total Care laundry detergent.

Tell us, how do you keep your clothes looking fresh and new? Check back soon to hear what moms are saying!

**The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer,
click here.

by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Replies (71-80):
WesternNYmom
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Sorry this is late. Been a busy month. A few weeks ago I recived my gift card in the mail, and I used it to purchase 3 bottles of Tide Total Care detergent. I purchase the Tide free, as I am allergic to the dyes in regular detergents.  The detergent cost about  $10+ tax a bottle. Kind of pricy.  I purchase the detergent at Walmart and that was the least expensive store in my area to purchase the detergent.  The detergent worked well and got the clothes clean, but it worked the same as my usual free and clear detergent, which I am happy with.  Unless I have a coupon or the Tide is on sale, I really don't think I would purchase Tide regularly.

itsblissmas
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Certain things I will wash inside-out and certain things I don't wash after each time I wear it.

4kidz916
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Over the weekend I tried the Tide Total Care with a load of white laundry.  It worked very well.  I have been using homemade laundry detergent to save on my budget and my whites have been looking dingy.  They are so much brighter and fresher looking after using the Tide Total Care detergent.  The white load gets an A+ from me.  Tonight I'll be using it for dark clothes and towels.  I'll give a review on that later.

Sunshine2plus2
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Over the past weeks I have been trying Tide Total Care and I love it!! The clothes are clean and smell awesome! Clothes look cleaner and brighter! I would recommend Tide total care!!

Jenniy
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:20 PM
I used the Tide Total Care on the kids school clothes, oh my stars! Love it!! It's a bit pricey but very much worth it. Thomas got one of his shirts pretty dirty and a few stains from lunch, a quick soak then a wash and it looks like I just bought it. :) my mom even said she's going to start buying it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acrogodess
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Tide Total Care is amazing. Whether I am washing my clothes by hand or by washing machine, my clothes come out fresh smelling and super clean. I purchased three bottle at Walmart which was the only store in the area who had them. Apparently, they are quite the popular product and are selling out! They were about $11 apiece, a bit more pricey than usual, but well worth it in my opinion. It washes my lights and whites very well. Can't say I notice too much of a difference on my colors, but they smell fantastic!

gacgbaker
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:07 PM

I use homemade laundry detergent, that doesn't seem to be too harsh on the clothing and gets them clean.  I think buying quality clothing can go a long way in helping things look nice and new too.  

LancesMom
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:27 PM

I was brought up on tide and love it! My fav scent is sheets washed in tide and bleach and then fabric softner.

babyboxfish
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:40 AM

Very helpful feedback!!

Cafe Amber
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Quoting Jenniy:

I used the Tide Total Care on the kids school clothes, oh my stars! Love it!! It's a bit pricey but very much worth it. Thomas got one of his shirts pretty dirty and a few stains from lunch, a quick soak then a wash and it looks like I just bought it. :) my mom even said she's going to start buying it.

good

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN