Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

How do you keep your clothes looking fresh and new?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave 25 moms the opportunity to try the new Tide Total Care laundry detergent.

Tell us, how do you keep your clothes looking fresh and new? Check back soon to hear what moms are saying!

**The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer,
click here.

by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Replies (81-90):
Reina13
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:22 PM

I have been using Tide for years but have not tried the Total Care  yet.

bayliesmommy
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:38 PM
I completely forgot to post about my tide experience. But I love tide! Its the only detergent I use on our clothes! Clothes smell and feel so good with tide!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluv2read
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:56 PM

I use Tide because it's the only one that keeps everything bright and clean without irritating our skin.

♥ ♥   I love to read. ♥ ♥

iluv2read
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Woohoo! LOL.  Did you try it yet?

Quoting angelgrl5200:

I got my gift card yesterday and was so ready to go make my purchase, and of course my truck acts up so I have to wait untill tomorrow to go get some tide. However the great news on this? It means I have a very dirty greasy white shirt to test out this detergent on!! 

angelgrl5200
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:17 PM
yes my previous replys are in this thread.

Quoting iluv2read:

Woohoo! LOL.  Did you try it yet?

Quoting angelgrl5200:

I got my gift card yesterday and was so ready to go make my purchase, and of course my truck acts up so I have to wait untill tomorrow to go get some tide. However the great news on this? It means I have a very dirty greasy white shirt to test out this detergent on!! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
do11face
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:19 PM
I washed all the sheets today. Mmmmm, they smell so fresh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Amy on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:50 PM

I use Tide & Downy in the washer and use a fabric softner sheet in the dryer as well to keep them soft and help prevent pilling, etc.

NearSeattleMom
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Quoting Chillisarah:

This is my son's Detroit Pistons onesie.  In the pics above, the shirt has a big juice stain.  Normally I would have to pre-treat the stain and hope it comes out.  Juice is a very hard stain to get out.

And here are the pics of the onesie after I washed it with Tide Total Care laundry detergent.  Looks like new, very clean, smells great.  I didn't pre-treat the stain or let it soak or anything.  And that stain had time to settle in for at least a few days.  I really like the results and also the fact that I don't have to take any extra steps or re-wash my heavily stained clothes.

Wow, very impressive!

bluesky51201
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:56 PM

I'm sorry it took so long to post my Tide Total Care experience.  This is apparently a very popular product in my area because it took us a couple of weeks to track it down.  My DH finally found it the other day and snapped up the last two bottles in the store!

Anyway, we have washed four loads of clothes with Tide Total Care so far and I have officially decided to switch to Tide Total Care, I loved my Gain detergent but this is the best!  The smell is not overly flowery or sweet, a major plus for my boys who don't like smelling like girls.  It's a nice clean smell and not overpowering at all.  The only stains I have had the opportunity to remove are chocolate and mustard.  What would have taken me two washes with my old detergent only took one wash.  I live in Georgia and red clay is the hardest stain in the world to knock out.  Tonight I will be trying to remove several clay stains from my son's denim shorts. I'll post again after I have washed them.

NearSeattleMom
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:15 AM

I always wonder if Tide will work better than anything else . . . sounds like it does!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN