Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 1: Compliment Someone's Colorful Outfit!

Posted by   + Show Post

A great tip for adding color to your wardrobe is to pick your favorite colors and make sure everything in your main wardrobe fits with that palette. By doing this you will increase your number of options and reduce feeling like you have nothing to wear!

What's your favorite color to wear? Do you usually buy similar colored clothes or do you buy whatever catches your eye?

simple smile

If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Replies (11-20):
erienne06
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:02 PM
I wear all colors :) My favorite color to wear is red.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:03 PM

I buy whatever catches my eye lol.

Bmat
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I buy only colors that are in my color palette.

md_1015
I tend to go for dark colors blue, black, green, purple, brown etc. However I really look good in red so when I want a pop of color that's what I go for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmberMerrell
I really like wearing blacks, blues, & purples. I've been told brown looks good on me but it's not a favorite of mine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steph21078
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:05 PM

I like blacks and purples

babygomez
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:06 PM

I usually stick to black, gray, and different shades of blue.

mp3mom
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:07 PM

I was a hair designer for years, so I have a lot of black; I added browns and tans, white, grey, shades of blue. I can mix and match quite a few things.  Most times I get something that catches my eye; once it was a multi-colored sundress, but usually it's black. Working 29 years as a hair designer, it's difficult, I suppose, to not be drawn to it. I did get a bright blue top this summer. Scarves help to break things up.

darlyn63
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Today for some reason I decided to change it up a bit. I usually wear a white shirt or similar with black pants, I put on something with color, marroon. That's so unlike me, I will still go nice with black pants. I have been known to wear brown pants, just trying to perk up the wardrobe. Wonder if I will receive any comments at work.

bowing down

babynurse454
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:13 PM
I love pastels, I buy what colors will look good on me according to the season. I love trying new colors and styles.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN