Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 1: Compliment Someone's Colorful Outfit!

Posted by   + Show Post

A great tip for adding color to your wardrobe is to pick your favorite colors and make sure everything in your main wardrobe fits with that palette. By doing this you will increase your number of options and reduce feeling like you have nothing to wear!

What's your favorite color to wear? Do you usually buy similar colored clothes or do you buy whatever catches your eye?

simple smile

If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Replies (21-30):
Mashnut3161
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:15 PM

I like purple pinks blues and greens. But more in the fall tones. I also like browns and grays. But then in the summer I dress in bright colors. I use the same colors all year. I just change the tone depending the season

KelliW29
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:15 PM

I really like blues, blacks, and heather grays.  

aMarieT
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:20 PM

I like blues, greens and red

Tink0711
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Black & jewel tones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
summerbear
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:25 PM
I have a lot of different colors in my closet. I don't always wear the brighter colors I stick to the blues and blacks mainly.
momof3_dll
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:30 PM

I love reds and turquoise but I usually buy whatever catches my eye.  I do like brighter colors vs muted.

mommyto3bees
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Black,green, just buy whatever
raye-chan
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:32 PM

I tend to stay with blacks now. Blacks, a little bit of grey and a couple pinks. We haven't been able to really afford to buy me a new round of clothes since having my son I went up a lot in sizes. But when we are able to, I'm probably going to go with greens since people tell me I always look good in green.

roxxyt
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:36 PM
Black, greys, red, I like white but seem to mess it up every time I wear it, lol and 99% of the time I wear jeans so usually color in my tops.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemymarine18
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 5:41 PM
I wear lots of pink, purple and black. Those colors make me happy :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)