Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Here's some useless conversation, but might be interesting, what do you think the average bra size is in the modeling world?  Its amazing what bronzer highlighting and a little...or a lot of photoshop can do for women.  The answer is in the B cup range.  Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima and super model Gisele Bundchen appear very busty in photos but its all an illusion.

Adriana Lima untouched photo

http://www.jaunted.com/files/3/adriana_lima_bikini_pictures_1.jpg

Gisele Bundchen untouched photo

http://www.justjared.com/headlines/2007/10/gisele-bundchen-bikini-pictures.jpg

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:27 PM
Replies (11-16):
Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Wow, did not know that. Guess it's all those push up bras ;)

jenniferlee_12
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:46 AM

I am not surprised...they are so thin and boobs are the first thing to go when you lose weight.

Melcollins
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:35 PM
I am new to this Blog and trying to find a topic where I fit in. Boobs seemed appropriate for me. I am a mother of three boys whom I breast fed them all. As I entered my late 30's I started to not like my body any longer so I hit the gym (like I use to in my 20's) and found that I still wasn't happy. I had breast augmentation this past Feb and love how it improved my self-esteem. I know natural is the way to go but I really needed this. Anyone else go through this.
gabby416
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:36 PM

I would LOVE to have a nicer body, you know, pre baby.  but I like my breasts and my butt, and they are large and I am ok with that.

gabby416
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:41 PM

I'm good with my breasts, it's my tummy baby pouch that I cannot seem to get rid of no matter how hard I try.  I keep saying I will start running, but I never have the time, or when I do I am too tired. lol.

my I can get my DF to join a gym with me and we can motivate each other or something.  IDK.  I would love to have a tread mill, but they are so expensive.

Quoting Melcollins:

I am new to this Blog and trying to find a topic where I fit in. Boobs seemed appropriate for me. I am a mother of three boys whom I breast fed them all. As I entered my late 30's I started to not like my body any longer so I hit the gym (like I use to in my 20's) and found that I still wasn't happy. I had breast augmentation this past Feb and love how it improved my self-esteem. I know natural is the way to go but I really needed this. Anyone else go through this.

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Guess thats how well those "add 2 cup" bras work!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)