Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 10: Healthy Skin

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:59 PM
  • 71 Replies

How many times have you put your own needs on the back burner to take care of someone else? One quick and easy thing you can do to look and feel better is to take care of your skin.Today's challenge is to create a daily skin routine.

Sometimes getting started in a new routine is the hardest part. Click here for three easy steps to help your skin look gorgeous!

mirror

At what age did you start thinking about the importance of healthy skin? What are some things you do to help take care of your skin?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frankiesma530
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:09 PM

I wasn't worried about my skin until after I had my first kid and got some serious acne.  I use Proactiv right now but it doesn't always work.

robyann
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:13 PM

I am always putting other's needs ahead of my own, I have 6 kids and 8 grandkids! I do use Oil Olay everyday even if I don't get to put on make-up, lol. I started doing this regularly at about age 40, wish I had started sooner. I tell my dd's that they should start caring more for their skin earlier. And start the Oil of Olay at age 30!

ShhhItsASecret
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:14 PM

I think teen age years. I had really really bad acne

mama2b100808
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:15 PM
I worried about my skin went I hit Jr high. I didn't want it to look bad. so i cleaned it and made sure i didnt have zits or blackheads. I used about everything out there lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
givenshl
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:16 PM

I've always taking care of my skin. Simply keeping my skin moisturized and my body hydrated is all I've ever done to keep my skin healthy.

babynurse454
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I think when I turned 13 i really started to worry about my skin! ! I thought being a teenager was so grown up, that meant taking care of my skin, shaving my legs and getting to wear lip gloss!!! I've actually been using Dove soap all my life. As I've gotten older Im so glad I started taking care of my skin at a early age.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ack86
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:25 PM
To be honest, I've never really worried about my skin other than washing and using sunblock.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shishie
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:25 PM

I started washing with Noxema when I was 12 and always moisturized. I use lotion all of the time.

nova.mommy
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:27 PM

When - in my 20's

Cleanse and moisturize daily.

LCG83
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:28 PM
I didn't start thinking about it until I was in my 20s. Not until I started selling Mary Kay. Now I just wash daily with clearasil.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN