Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Victoria's Secret sweaters and tops? Edit to include pics

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:31 AM
  • 17 Replies

I just got a catalog and eveything looks so cute. But I am weary cause I never buy clothes online, I am pretty picky when I try stuff on.  

Have any of you bought any of their sweaters/tops and do they run small?  What do you think?

EDIT: Here's some of the stuff I like so far;

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Yes!  I have bought a few...

Splurge on the more expensive stuff, because the cheap ones are cheaply made. The tanks are better than the t-shirts. Blouses are always decent quality. Sweaters are good too. Tops run large, but dress sizes are pretty true to size.  And they are almost always low cut, you might need to pick up a cami.

Happy shopping!

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:26 AM
I've never ordered their clothes either because I was never sure of the fit. Good luck!
chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Splurge on the more expensive stuff, because the cheap ones are cheaply made. The tanks are better than the t-shirts. Blouses are always decent quality. Sweaters are good too. Tops run large, but dress sizes are pretty true to size.  And they are almost always low cut, you might need to pick up a cami.

Happy shopping!

Thank you for the info!  I am going to take out some of the cheap stuff in my order and maybe get something nicer. 

chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Happy shopping!

Also not loving the thought of very low cut stuff but will keep that in mind, too.

CorpCityGrl
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I have!

Like another poster said - the sweaters are good and the tank tops.  I'm not a big fan of their shirts and they all run a little large.  The dresses ARE true to size.  Be careful though because a lot of their stuff is low-cut for the sexiness factor.

Apr1l
by Katie on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:07 AM
I have that bottom red one in black its very sexy on, it did shrink a bit so u May want to hang dry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
do11face
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:08 AM

I don't know, I've never bought anything from the catalog.
I'm VS hater. I know, blasphemy, lol.

sophiesmom07
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:09 AM

I remember their stuff not being the best quality, but I haven't ordered from them in years. 

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM
I have the top cardi in Black and beige. Its cute and u can also wear in spring/summer! Got lots of compliments on it.

Quoting chrisnjoesmom:

I just got a catalog and eveything looks so cute. But I am weary cause I never buy clothes online, I am pretty picky when I try stuff on.  

Have any of you bought any of their sweaters/tops and do they run small?  What do you think?

EDIT: Here's some of the stuff I like so far;

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:00 PM
I also have a couple of their lace pieces. They are nice and stretchy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)