Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

I have been having a rough time lately, kinda depressed, got some stuff going on in life.

Anyways, I had 3 coupons for Ulta and went last night.  I got some cute nail polishes, a makeup organizer, and a new bottle of Ralph Lauren Romance perfume (always my favorite but ran out a long time ago) and a free gift set with it, plus some makeup remover and stuff, too. I love that store!

Figured that one is great for Christmas time. (Orly Star Spangled)

Loved this color... (Royal Velvet)

This is Orly Synchro, hope it looks as good on.

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Replies (11-18):
chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:28 AM
If you have one near you and you go, sign up for the rewards club (it's free) and they will send you catalogs w coupons. You can print more from their website. I love the store, they have fancier brands but also the regular makeup and you can get some great deals.

Quoting nebcutie:

Love them! Now off to find this ulta and how to get coupons. Looks like a place i will love!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christy619
by Christy on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Nice! I hope you start feeling better soon :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
autiemama516
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 4:57 PM

We just got an Ulta and I have yet to check it out. You got some great stuff though. Now I will have to go.

momof3_dll
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Love Ulta too...I really like the Orly Synchro

SammyD1
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:46 PM

I love Ulta as well. I also really like Sally's.

momw2teens522
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:21 AM

Morn- You and I both! Think Ulta has good deals.Employees very nice and helpful.BTW I dislike U's shower gel and bath products~the scent is too strong for me + think product clogs your drain.blank stareYou can make out like a bandit in this store,unless u go for even fancier name products.They had some hairspray sale wanted to get!  With coupons where do  u go wrong?! I always tell /show hubs the  savings ,softens the blow don't u agree?!

We ladies need to pamper ourselves and purchase beauty "pick me  ups" I like the polishes u chose, frankly, not wild about the Orly color- may be a bit on the orange side?? Then again, it is totally up to u!   Enjoy k?!

AgapeLove2U
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:48 AM

i love it too, it is nice to treat ourself once in a while, we deserve it!

jenniferlee_12
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Nice...hope things get better for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)