Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Perfume

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:00 AM
  • 18 Replies

Do you have a signature perfume, a wardrobe of perfumes... or don't wear it at all?  What are some of your favorite fragrances?

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:29 AM

I can't wear perfume because of my allergies.  It all gives me a pounding headache.

jenniferlee_12
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Same here.

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I can't wear perfume because of my allergies.  It all gives me a pounding headache.

mommieofII
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Euphoria or victoria secret... I like dkny too but the bf doesnt so i dont wear anymore...

momof3_dll
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Store bought I have Juicy Coiture and Versace Bloom.  Then I make my own fragrances from essential oils like lavendar patchouli blend.

chloemom531
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:36 PM
I buy alot of oils because its heavier and it last longer than perfume...i like VERSACE LIGHT BLUE...ED HARDY BORN WILD...VERA WANG PRINCESS NIGHT...DOLCE N GABANA DREAMING....I DO HAVE A COUPLE OF PERFUMES SUCH AS BOMBSHELL VICTORIA SECRET...A COUPLE ONES FROM LOVE PINK...THAT ARE REALLY my favorite..but their bombshell is to die for...o yeah apple dkny
littlemascara
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:30 PM

I love perfume.  I think my all time fave is Guerlain Champs Elysees.  I like many of theirs, L'Instant, Jardins de Baguetelle, Insolence and a lot more.  I like Givency a lot, Organza orange blossom is wonderful.  I like florals, so Chanel Une Fleur de Chanel and Gardenia are faves.  Bond No. 9 make amazing fragrance, Astor Place and Chelsea Flowers are 2 faves.  I love Fracas.  And YSL makes great ones, anything in the Paris family is wonderful.  I loooove perfume and always wear it. 

LNLMommy
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Pink Sugar, Rhiannas perfume, Dior's Hypnotic Poison, Coach's Poppy, Vera Wang preppy princess and I want the nicki minaj new perfume..it smells pretty good (not a fan of her music)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Twisted_Halo
by Ashley on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this

can't tolerate alot of brands.  The oils are pretty nice.  Flower fragrances are my favorite

JaNiaJayMom2012
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:33 AM
I love Dance to Life by Mary Kay!!! It's AWESOME
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pixiemg1
by Amy on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:22 AM

My favorite that I have been wearing for a couple of years is Pink Sugar.  My other go to is Shalimar.  I call it my old lady perfume but it smells so good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)