Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

we have not been to DH's company party for like 3 years... so decided to go and I've been looking for something new and decided on this, kind of art deco look...  I have the perfect jewelry to go with it too.... way cool hamsa piece in black spinel and this awesome diamond ring, and these spinel feather earrings.  and a simple clutch.

and I found these shoes too, not too high, I have chronic pain and these will hurt I'm sure, but I'll just try to sit as much as I can :)Glitter Twist Sandal - E Fit
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Replies (21-24):
littlemascara
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

OMG, I just have tp get those shoes please pm to tell me where you got your.  I love those shoe. Thank you.

I ordered them at simply be, which is where the dress is.  they are sizes 10-28 and  most of their shoes are in wide widths even though I would not say just because you're 10+ you have have wide feet, so I hope these are bot toooooo wide or I have to start over in shoes.  I hope not because they are so cute and the rigt height for me.  I have some nude mules with a low kitten heel, but they are not as cute.

KymberleeAnn
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Oh, thank you so much for that.

Quoting littlemascara:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

OMG, I just have tp get those shoes please pm to tell me where you got your.  I love those shoe. Thank you.

I ordered them at simply be, which is where the dress is.  they are sizes 10-28 and  most of their shoes are in wide widths even though I would not say just because you're 10+ you have have wide feet, so I hope these are bot toooooo wide or I have to start over in shoes.  I hope not because they are so cute and the rigt height for me.  I have some nude mules with a low kitten heel, but they are not as cute.

littlemascara
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:15 PM

you're weclome... they are great of you need wide sizes, not all of them are... I wish they offered more widths.  but they have some really pretty dresses!

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Oh, thank you so much for that.

Quoting littlemascara:

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Christy619
by Christy on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Looks really nice! Hope you have a great time!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN