Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mary Kay

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:23 PM
  • 11 Replies

Hello my fellow beauty lovers! today I had a free mary kay facial and I absolutely LOVED the products they used on me. I learned better techniques for myself. I will definitely be looking into this. 

So have you ever used Mary Kay...or Avon? if so which do you prefer if you've used both.

by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Christy619
by Christy on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:30 PM
I have only used an Avon hand cream before. I did have an appt about a month ago for a Mary Kay facial but she got sick. I havent rescheduled yet...Glad you like them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:40 PM

I went to a Mary Kay party.  I liked the eye creams.  The makeup looked horrible on me, especially the eyeshadow.  I came home and hubby was like, yuck. lol

bama_mama07
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:43 PM

have u ever thought about Avon?

Quoting chrisnjoesmom:

I went to a Mary Kay party.  I liked the eye creams.  The makeup looked horrible on me, especially the eyeshadow.  I came home and hubby was like, yuck. lol

bama_mama07
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:43 PM

definitely recommend rescheduling!

Quoting Christy619:

I have only used an Avon hand cream before. I did have an appt about a month ago for a Mary Kay facial but she got sick. I havent rescheduled yet...Glad you like them!

boshs1andonly
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this

There are a couple of mary kay products I really like, especially their satin hands and satin lips. I get really dry in the cold weather and both of them worked great!

Zacknalexmom
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I have used both Avon and Mary Kay. I prefer Mary Kay but can't afford.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
schatzi869
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I love mary kay.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
erikays
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:44 PM
I used Mary Kay when I was a teen, haven't used it since.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momoftwins9603
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:08 PM

I lovs mk.The problem i am having is my rep wants me to join.Are all mk ladies like this.I curre tly purchase the microderm brasion and color.Mk is all i use.I tend to purchase every other monh unless she has a good sale.Howeveri may look into another company or another rep.

littlemascara
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:47 AM

I don't especially like either, but it's been years.  I thought Avon had better products though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)