Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

does your hair tangle easy?

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:13 AM
  • 16 Replies

my hair frustrates me so much, it gets knotted so easy and i use conditioner any ideas on how to stop them?  thanks for your help

by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
my4boys2002
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:43 AM
I use argon oil while my hair is wet, mine tangles quick too the oil or a good leave in conditioner seems to work well for me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Dec. 2, 2012 at 12:15 PM

After I shower, I use the Pantene spray leave in conditioner. 

xoPxo
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:40 PM

thanks, it is such a hassle , when i get up in the mornings it tkaes a long time to brush it out

amonkeymom
by Amy on Dec. 2, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Mine doesn't, but my daughter's does.  Because of it, she won't grow it out past her shoulders even though it looks good long when she takes good care of it.

chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Dec. 2, 2012 at 4:02 PM

I use Biosilk silk therapy on mine before I brush it after I shower.  Also you might want to get a smoothing type of conditoner, I know after using some conditioners it is worse than others.

blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Mine does. I just have to be diligent about brushing it during the day. Nothing else seems to work.

Gweneveer
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 4:39 PM
I blow dry and flat iron my hair 7 days a week. Once I finish, I don't brush it again all day. I couldn't even consider trying to comb it out in the morning. I have to wash and condition it to comb it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Twisted_Halo
by Ashley on Dec. 2, 2012 at 4:41 PM
My hair is really thick with curls and corkscrews. The only thing that has worked for me is the Wen cleanser. I wash my hair with it combing it in with a dual wide-thin toothed comb. Then wash it out and then deep condition my hair combing it in. Don't have to worry about tangles at all anymore
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessi2girls
by Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 4:59 PM

need a lot more info.. 

is your hair thick or thin, full or dense?

Is your hair curly.. and what type of curls..? Loose or tight wiry curls?

what types of products do you use? What brands of shampoo/conditioner/sprays/etc?

How many times a week do you wash your hair? It is really oily? Or is it really dry? 

Apr1l
by Katie on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Yes it does bu I notices not as much when I keep up w regular trims and this L'oreal evercreme I can't believe how manageable it leaves my hair
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)