Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Do you keep or toss

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:30 PM
  • 11 Replies
The bags from shopping trips? I have a shelve full of bags from high end stores I like the bags but I need to do something to make it look pretty. What do you do with the bags from your favorite stores?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ae86mommy
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:04 PM
We don't have any higher end stores here. When I buy high end, I have to buy online and they never package in pretty bags :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this
You could frame them :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Apr1l
by Katie on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:17 PM

I eventually just toss them.

chloemom531
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:06 PM
just toss em..cuz i dont have the xtra space..but m.a.c has a nice lil bag lol
.Holly.
by Holly on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Toss them...I don't like stuff that creates clutter that I wouldn't really have a use for. I have seen people frame them tho.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DissieDothe
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Some women use them for gym bags. You can decoupage them on a standard style storage trunk and add some vacation scenery to make it interesting. You can also use them for scrapbooking. You can use them for the back ground in picture frames and display seasonal pictures. Cut them and use them to line your dresser drawers. You could cut the smaller ones and use them for greeting cards. Use them to frame a full length mirror.

When someone is having a gift getting party that's going to be cash/cards & gift cards, you can use the bag where they want to shop to hold these gifts at the party.

If you keep a journal, you can cut them and use for dividers. Cut them a little larger and fold a pocket on the page. Good place to keep pressed flowers, ribbons, memories.

erikays
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:52 AM
Toss. People frame bags?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my4boys2002
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:24 AM
I might try framing the Chanel and Louis Vuitton bags I do use the lv boxes for storage
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetmissy_05
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Toss

dawnnamarie
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:29 AM
I kept a Burberry bag once. But it was cloth with a drawstring and it fits my sandals perfectly
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)