Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

How important is it for you to feel beautiful?

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:37 PM
  • 119 Replies
13 moms liked this

Strong and Healthy are two qualities which never go out of style. We believe that beauty is something you feel from within and we want to hear your thoughts.

We recently gave 20 moms the opportunity to try the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins. The Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails formula provides extra strength support you need for lustrous hair, enviable skin and strong nails.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your pharmacist or health care provider before purchasing and/or consuming any healthcare products

Tell us...
How important is it for you to feel beautiful?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Featured Replies
Threes.Company
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:51 PM

I think feeling beautiful is very important!  It plays into your self esteem and your overall health!

jryberg

it is important for me to feel beautiful - but to me that is not just on the outside but more on the insdie! being beautiful means having a positive attitude and making a difference in the world. 

nana9106

Beauty comes from within. If you feel beautiful, you will look beautiful, and in turn others will see you that way too. So, to me it is VERY important to feel beautiful. I taught my girls this long ago, others will see you how you see yourself, project the image you want everyone else to see.

Bmat
5 moms liked this

It is important for me to feel beautiful. When I am uncomfortable about my appearance, my posture is bad and I shrink around. When I feel good about myself I stand tall and am confident and outgoing.

GwenMB
1 mom liked this

Quoting Bmat:

It is important for me to feel beautiful. When I am uncomfortable about my appearance, my posture is bad and I shrink around. When I feel good about myself I stand talk and am confident and outgoing.

I agree with this.  I don't get hung up about our culture's standard for beauty - I've never met that standard.  But feeling confident about how I look is important.  Its why I take the time to style my hair a little & try to find clothes that look decent on my.  Its why I'm going to diet starting Jan 1.

Madelaine
3 moms liked this

It is important for me to feel beautiful and it has been harder lately because I have three kids and am a stay at home mom and do not spend as much time on myself anymore.

Madelaine

Agreed!

Quoting GwenMB:

Quoting Bmat:

It is important for me to feel beautiful. When I am uncomfortable about my appearance, my posture is bad and I shrink around. When I feel good about myself I stand talk and am confident and outgoing.

I agree with this.  I don't get hung up about our culture's standard for beauty - I've never met that standard.  But feeling confident about how I look is important.  Its why I take the time to style my hair a little & try to find clothes that look decent on my.  Its why I'm going to diet starting Jan 1.

nana9106
4 moms liked this

Beauty comes from within. If you feel beautiful, you will look beautiful, and in turn others will see you that way too. So, to me it is VERY important to feel beautiful. I taught my girls this long ago, others will see you how you see yourself, project the image you want everyone else to see.

kanake
3 moms liked this

It's very important to me to feel beautiful. When I feel good about the way I look it affects my personality.

sanj1213
2 moms liked this
It's very important for me to feel beautiful. Working out and eating healthy help me feel beautiful. Also my husband tells me everyday:)
mp3mom
1 mom liked this

It is fairly important; I was a hair designer for 29 years. Not that I didn't care before that, but I'm used to taking care of my diet, skin, hair, nails, and clothing, meaning I prefer to dress trendy, which for some odd reason irritates my oldest. She says, I should "look like a mom", whatever that is. I think feeling beautiful comes from inside. If I know my hair, nails, make-up, and clothes feel good, so do I, and that's important.

Shellness
1 mom liked this

Feeling beautiful is important to me. Understanding that beauty comes in many forms is also important for me to remember. For instance, those little laugh lines have their own special form of beauty. I try to take care of myself and that includes a certain amount of time spent on my skin and hair. 

When my hair is clean and styled it makes me feel good. When my skin is clean and moisturized, that makes me feel good too! I enjoy putting on make up. At my age it does wonders! It makes me feel younger and prettier. 

I think when a woman takes the time to take care of herself it shows that she cares about herself. Its important to love yourself and to indulge a little on things that make you feel pretty.

deedee3849

It's more important for me to feel healthy and to have a positive attitude in life than to feel beautiful. I do want to be beautiful for my husband though ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)