Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

How important is it for you to feel beautiful?

Posted by   + Show Post

Strong and Healthy are two qualities which never go out of style. We believe that beauty is something you feel from within and we want to hear your thoughts.

We recently gave 20 moms the opportunity to try the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins. The Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails formula provides extra strength support you need for lustrous hair, enviable skin and strong nails.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your pharmacist or health care provider before purchasing and/or consuming any healthcare products

Tell us...
How important is it for you to feel beautiful?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Replies (111-119):
Colter
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:47 AM

I have never felt beautiful.  

MomofHDFandNWF
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:46 AM

It honestly depends -- if I am spending the time at home wiht my kiddos and doing laundry, cleaning house, etc... I make sure to look presentable in case some one stops in.  But, by no means do I look "beautiful".  When I am going out and about - to church, out for the day, out on a date night - I definitely take more time to make myself look better than presentable.  That would include doing my hair and make-up.

MomofHDFandNWF
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:49 AM

I think as women we are our own worse critic.... I do not consider myself beautiful when I compare myself to others.  I can always find something some one "does" better... ie: my sister is much more photogenic than me, she always have been.  But, I will tell you something that made me smile the other day was when my husband told me that a male co-work of his saw a picture of our family and said to him "No wonder you keep her away from here and all us guys, she is quite a looker!"  I laughed at the comment, but it definitely made me feel good about myself!

Quoting Colter:

I have never felt beautiful.  

MsFit
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:53 PM
I think it is very important because feeling beautiful both inside and out is a positive up-lifter and self esteem boost. When you feel good everyone around you feels good too.
Laurmom
by New Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:49 AM

You know what. We need to stay well groomed, hair brushed, dressed and not in pjs all day. We want our kids to look back on us and not just remember us always hair frazzled and in pajamas all the time. Remember those movies in the 1950's and 1960's where all the moms had their hair perfect, make up pm, wearing a dress and an apron and just looking so well groomed. We are not even close to that. It wasn't just in movies, that's how people lived back then. They put effort into themselves. Didn't just throw on a pair of jeans from the night befo and run out the door to do errands. I just don't know how this society changed their standards. But yes, everyone should try to look there best. It doesn't mean we need make up to take our child to the bus stop. But in general, looking well groomed is important. If you look put together, that will make you look beautiful too. 

Ana575
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Feeling beautiful is extremely important, because it will be reflected on everything you do and say.  You have to feel good in order to be your best self with your family, friends & out there. 

gorgeousone
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Feeling beautiful and looking beautiful to me is very important. My life being a single mom gets hectic at times. Im gettting my child off to class five days a week. Cooking, homework, laundry, etc. You know how it goes. But in my mind I always tell myself this " Im only one person. Do the best you can everyday." Always take care of yourself" Rest well, eat well, workout when you can' And pray daily. Not only will you look better but you will feel better as well. My son needs me so I always take time for me to recharge my battery. If Im stressed, tired, angry, and worn out what good am I to him? So yes us moms do it all but we can look beautiful and fierce doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rushrash
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:59 AM

HERBALIFE is my way to look beatiful and feel healthy, Herbalife is my way of life for the rest of my life

Ifunanya
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:01 AM
Its not really important for me to feel beautiful. I've to many other things to worry about right now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN