Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

How important is it for you to feel beautiful?

Posted by   + Show Post

Strong and Healthy are two qualities which never go out of style. We believe that beauty is something you feel from within and we want to hear your thoughts.

We recently gave 20 moms the opportunity to try the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins. The Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails formula provides extra strength support you need for lustrous hair, enviable skin and strong nails.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your pharmacist or health care provider before purchasing and/or consuming any healthcare products

Tell us...
How important is it for you to feel beautiful?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Replies (101-110):
mommythree0508
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:29 AM

very

SlightlyPerfect
Today at 9:28 AM
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:42 AM

I can't imagine anyone would say feeling beautiful is unimportant.

slightlyperfect

grownsexy
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Quoting Madelaine:

It is important for me to feel beautiful and it has been harder lately because I have three kids and am a stay at home mom and do not spend as much time on myself anymore.

Even if you light a candle and soak in your bath tub take at least 30mins after the kids go down for yourself mama. I had to learn how, it gives you a chance to unwind and recharge and that is important for us moms. My kids with the exception of one are grown now. I know it can be challenging but you can do it.

WWBC12
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Makeup, nails done, showered and smelling pretty are the outside things.  I truly do believe that beauty comes from within though!  For me is a spiritual thing, and I go where I need to go to find peace.  It takes practice yes, afterwhile it comes more naturally.  Think NICE things about others, don't judge others, believe that others have good intentions rather than focusing on negative things.  The kinder you are? The more beautiful you are to others.  YES, there will always be a few that truly are negative people.  However, move past them, because there are billions of others who are not!

pink ribbon

jlm12331
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:33 PM

It is extremely important that I feel beautiful. With the everyday stressors and hectic schedules it doesn't help that I don't feel beautiful not just outside but inside as well. I feel that if you feel beautiful on the inside then it makes you a more confident person and that in turn can change your whole mood and outlook.

catinac
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:01 AM

feeling beatiful is what starts from the heart and feeling healthy is from the soul

BoofersGurl17
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:24 PM

to me it is important to feel beautiful on the inside as well as the outside

kailu1835
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:03 PM

I would say I feel better about myself if I feel beautiful.  Not by anyone else's standards, just my own.  That means having hair that has been combed and styled, maybe a tiny bit of makeup, and clothes that I like.  If I'm comfy in my own skin, that's what is most important to me, when it comes to looks and whatnot.

LadyDiamond927
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Quoting Bmat:

It is important for me to feel beautiful. When I am uncomfortable about my appearance, my posture is bad and I shrink around. When I feel good about myself I stand tall and am confident and outgoing.

I totally agree with you...

NWP
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:16 AM

It is important for me to feel healthy and strong. Those two things make me beautiful.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)