Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

How important is it for you to feel beautiful?

Posted by   + Show Post

Strong and Healthy are two qualities which never go out of style. We believe that beauty is something you feel from within and we want to hear your thoughts.

We recently gave 20 moms the opportunity to try the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins. The Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails formula provides extra strength support you need for lustrous hair, enviable skin and strong nails.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your pharmacist or health care provider before purchasing and/or consuming any healthcare products

Tell us...
How important is it for you to feel beautiful?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Replies (11-20):
batjmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:37 PM
I agree

Quoting Bmat:

It is important for me to feel beautiful. When I am uncomfortable about my appearance, my posture is bad and I shrink around. When I feel good about myself I stand talk and am confident and outgoing.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
batjmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Very well said. :)

Quoting deedee3849:

It's more important for me to feel healthy and to have a positive attitude in life than to feel beautiful. I do want to be beautiful for my husband though ;)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kerryket
by Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:37 PM

I like to feel good about myself, it's fun to feel beautiful, inside and out and easy to miss the mark.

mstrendygirl
by Irene on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:37 PM

It is very important to feel beautiful and know that we are all beautiful in many different ways, not just from the outside but from within aswell, my mom raised me to always feel beautiful and this is something i tell my lil girl everyday even though she is only 4 and might not quite understand but i want her to know that she is a beautiful lil girl not just from the outside but the inside aswell

jerzeetomato

I like to feel at my best, and like I take care of myself, at all times.  That's my idea of beauty.  I believe that if I am happy and confident in my own skin then I will radiate my own definition of beauty wherever I am. 

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:37 PM

I agree!

Quoting deedee3849:

It's more important for me to feel healthy and to have a positive attitude in life than to feel beautiful. I do want to be beautiful for my husband though ;)

Madelaine

agreed!

Quoting GwenMB:

Quoting Bmat:

It is important for me to feel beautiful. When I am uncomfortable about my appearance, my posture is bad and I shrink around. When I feel good about myself I stand talk and am confident and outgoing.

I agree with this.  I don't get hung up about our culture's standard for beauty - I've never met that standard.  But feeling confident about how I look is important.  Its why I take the time to style my hair a little & try to find clothes that look decent on my.  Its why I'm going to diet starting Jan 1.

supermeof3

Feeling beautiful is important to me, but I have been sliding a bit...life just kind of took over and have neglected myself a bit.   I am looking forward to starting to get myself back on track a bit and I'm going to start by waxing my brows! LOL  I do feel that inner beauty definitely shines outward and that makes the most beautiful person of all :)

jryberg

it is important for me to feel beautiful - but to me that is not just on the outside but more on the insdie! being beautiful means having a positive attitude and making a difference in the world. 

dusky_rose

I want to feel beautiful, but I think that age is catching up with me, so I can use a little help. I think that its important to be healthy to look beautiful, but some beauty comes from within.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)