Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

How important is it for you to feel beautiful?

Posted by   + Show Post

Strong and Healthy are two qualities which never go out of style. We believe that beauty is something you feel from within and we want to hear your thoughts.

We recently gave 20 moms the opportunity to try the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins. The Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails formula provides extra strength support you need for lustrous hair, enviable skin and strong nails.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your pharmacist or health care provider before purchasing and/or consuming any healthcare products

Tell us...
How important is it for you to feel beautiful?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Replies (31-40):
xoPxo
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:54 AM

It is important for the inside to be beautiful then the out will shine. If we don't take care of ourself then we show the world we don't really care about ourself, beauty starts within! <3 Little changes make the difference in the way we feel, and look.

Jkia1boy
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:28 PM
I notice when the most unattravtive person feels beautiful and stand tall, the world starts to thonk they're beautiful. Love yourself
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
littlemascara
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:45 AM

it's important, but my health is more important.  I'd give up makeup, perfume, everything not to have health problems that really limit me

MamaBear2cubs
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Neat influencer.I look forward to reading all the reviews

Chillisarah
by Hippie Bombshell on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:16 PM

I think every woman should feel beautiful!  

Twisted_Halo
by Ashley on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:26 PM
I first have to truly feel beautiful for myself and not look to others to say it. It's important because as a parent life revolves around my kids and its easy to lose myself. Once I treat myself to nail salon or eyebrows threaded I feel like a million bucks. Sometimes that helps me remember to feel beautiful
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Wish2Be
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 1:16 AM

I have never in my life felt beautiful...

Rebecca101107
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:43 AM

I think when you do something to make yourself feel beautiful such as exercise or even buy a new dress you do feel beautiful. Its all about a positive self image and being healthy.

alliesmom112
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:09 AM

It is very imporatant for me to feel put together. I think it is important for everyone to look and feel good 

roseana448
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 3:38 AM
To fell beautiful again, would be a new start. To fell that confidence i once had would revive me to the fullest for sure. The question is will it work on me ,,,wait and see?????
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN