Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

How important is it for you to feel beautiful?

Posted by   + Show Post

Strong and Healthy are two qualities which never go out of style. We believe that beauty is something you feel from within and we want to hear your thoughts.

We recently gave 20 moms the opportunity to try the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins. The Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails formula provides extra strength support you need for lustrous hair, enviable skin and strong nails.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your pharmacist or health care provider before purchasing and/or consuming any healthcare products

Tell us...
How important is it for you to feel beautiful?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Replies (41-50):
poetrychick_18
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:40 AM

extremely important to feel beautiful it is a huge part of feeling happy and keeps you in a great mood

Apr1l
by Katie on Jan. 6, 2013 at 4:16 PM
It boosts confidence and mood putting effort into the way I look
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyLeigh
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Its very important. If I don't feel good about myself, then  I start to shrink away in a corner. I get lazy, I don't want to do anything or leave the house. When I feel good about my self and my appearance than I'm more apt to go out and do more things, and feel better about my approach on things and people.

faithnardo92
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:23 PM

it's very important for me to feel beuatiful. I've gained like 70 lbs after I had the baby and been trying to lose weight. I dont feel like my husband is attracted to my body anymore. Ways of making myself feel good is getting a medi/pedi :]

batjmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Its important to feel beautiful and I think that begins by feeling healthy.  Eating right and exercising regularly.  Makes me feel confident and beautiful and have the engery to keep up with my very busy kids

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:12 AM

I also agree that being beautiful comes from within and how you feel about yourself.

mrswillie
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:13 AM

It is very important to feel beautiful...inside and out.

KaylaMillar
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:21 AM
It's very important for me to feel good about my apprerance. When I'm feeling low my mood shows it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Feeling beautiful makes me more confident. :)

timon95
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Quoting nana9106:

Beauty comes from within. If you feel beautiful, you will look beautiful, and in turn others will see you that way too. So, to me it is VERY important to feel beautiful. I taught my girls this long ago, others will see you how you see yourself, project the image you want everyone else to see.

family car

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN