Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

How important is it for you to feel beautiful?

Posted by   + Show Post

Strong and Healthy are two qualities which never go out of style. We believe that beauty is something you feel from within and we want to hear your thoughts.

We recently gave 20 moms the opportunity to try the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins. The Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails formula provides extra strength support you need for lustrous hair, enviable skin and strong nails.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your pharmacist or health care provider before purchasing and/or consuming any healthcare products

Tell us...
How important is it for you to feel beautiful?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Replies (51-60):
jessicasmom1
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:54 AM

I agree

Quoting Bmat:

It is important for me to feel beautiful. When I am uncomfortable about my appearance, my posture is bad and I shrink around. When I feel good about myself I stand tall and am confident and outgoing.

Threes.Company
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I think feeling beautiful is very important!  It plays into your self esteem and your overall health!

4kidz916
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I like to feel good about the way look (well groomed, clothes that look neat and clean, etc) but I don't think I ever feel beautiful.

chrissysnow22
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:38 PM
It is extremely important to me. When I feel bad it reflects in my attitude and in every area if what I do.
Sisteract
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:41 PM

I like to look healthy- It lifts my mood.

slw123
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:35 PM

I think physical beauty is very relative.  What is important to me is to be healthy.  Feeling good = feeling beautiful.

Charlotte1608
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:12 PM

It's really important for me to feel beautiful. 20 months PP and I finally lost my baby weight 2 months ago. When I look great I feel great.

naterpie9610
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:28 PM

I take a hair skin and nails vitamin everyday and I really hope that it helps make a difference in all 3. After having my son and daughter my face and my nails are terriable! I feel so unattractive all the time because of it.

LOLOSMOMMY11
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:31 PM
ITS IMPORTANT TO ME TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL, BUT THERE ARE TIMES WHERE I DONT CARE. I MEAN I DO CARE ABOUT MY LOOKS AND I WOULD ALWAYS WANNA FEEL AND BE BEAUTIFUL, BUT THERE ARE ALOT OF TIMES WHERE I AM JUST TOO TIRED IN THE MORNING OR EVEN AFTERNOONS TO TRY AND LOOK BEAUTIFUL.
RobynS
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:41 PM

For me, it's just important to feel not-completely-exhausted all the time! LOL But beautiful is nice, too. ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN