Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

How important is it for you to feel beautiful?

Posted by   + Show Post

Strong and Healthy are two qualities which never go out of style. We believe that beauty is something you feel from within and we want to hear your thoughts.

We recently gave 20 moms the opportunity to try the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins. The Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails formula provides extra strength support you need for lustrous hair, enviable skin and strong nails.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your pharmacist or health care provider before purchasing and/or consuming any healthcare products

Tell us...
How important is it for you to feel beautiful?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Replies (71-80):
Bob192
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:15 PM

When I feel beautiful, I feel that everything is better.

Aishamusty
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:40 AM

I agree 

Quoting deedee3849:

It's more important for me to feel healthy and to have a positive attitude in life than to feel beautiful. I do want to be beautiful for my husband though ;)

MichelleK41
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:14 AM

I always feel beautiful and love doing my hair and nails and moisturize my skin often. =)

SlightlyPerfect
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:27 AM

I usually do, but it takes effort and constantly altering the social construct that beauty has become. We've all internalized a standard of "beauty"; we just have to continue to question it and work with it so it works for us.

slightlyperfect

cara124
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:27 AM

I believe that if you feel good on the inside it shines through on the outside. Show the world the best possible you is important for ones self image as well as self esteem.

cara124
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:28 AM

I can relate to this.

Quoting SassyLeigh:

Its very important. If I don't feel good about myself, then  I start to shrink away in a corner. I get lazy, I don't want to do anything or leave the house. When I feel good about my self and my appearance than I'm more apt to go out and do more things, and feel better about my approach on things and people.

natesmom1228
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:54 AM

It is very important to me to feel beautiful. I don't have very good self confidence so anything that makes me feel good will help me a lot.

MamaBear2cubs
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I love feeling beautiful but I would rather feel healthy

aneela
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:28 AM

it's good when we can feel good about ourselves and our appearance

jryberg
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:01 PM

It is very important to feel beautiful! Part of feeling beautiful includes leading a healthy lifestyle. I am super excited to have been chosen to use Natures Beauty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails. Adding vitamins to my routine help me feel and look better! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)