Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

How important is it for you to feel beautiful?

Posted by   + Show Post

Strong and Healthy are two qualities which never go out of style. We believe that beauty is something you feel from within and we want to hear your thoughts.

We recently gave 20 moms the opportunity to try the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins. The Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails formula provides extra strength support you need for lustrous hair, enviable skin and strong nails.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your pharmacist or health care provider before purchasing and/or consuming any healthcare products

Tell us...
How important is it for you to feel beautiful?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Replies (91-100):
amie0107
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:26 PM

To all my fellow moms in my area...I am a mother of two also the owner of  salon de lejeune in moon twp.  I would like to offer you all a special offer to help you feel beautiful! Just mention this group and receive a 20% off on your service. Salon de LeJeune 724-457-4247. Feel free to check out us at www.salondelejeune.com

alejandra356
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:11 PM

i really love being beautiful an its sure imporant to be very healthy but at the momment im none bc ive so busy with my kids i barely sleep but that all fine bc i adore my kids :) but i do wish i had alil time with my self i really want to be healthy

Charizma77
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:21 PM

It's kind of important

Charizma77
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:21 PM

I live north of Pittsburgh :)

Quoting amie0107:

To all my fellow moms in my area...I am a mother of two also the owner of  salon de lejeune in moon twp.  I would like to offer you all a special offer to help you feel beautiful! Just mention this group and receive a 20% off on your service. Salon de LeJeune 724-457-4247. Feel free to check out us at www.salondelejeune.com

Babycakes94
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:59 PM

I try to. My childs father & I just broke up & I'm pregnant and gaining weight like crazy. He never really understood how down he made me feel. I am now more self concious than I have ever been. I guess I did let myself get this way, maybe the hormones play a part. But I just wish my child could hurry up & be here because I know they'll think I'm beautiful and to me, that's all that matters.

Aboverubies84
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Feeling beautiful isn't at the top of my agenda.. for me it's more about the things you can't see... love, kindness, stability, selflessness, etc. I always am clean and well presented, but I could care less about painting my nails or wearing makeup. People who want to like me will like me for ME.

JRThiery
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:44 PM

It makes my days so much better when I feel beautiful.  But beauty isn't just skin deep.  My husband makes me feel beautiful even when I feel I am at my worst.  Beauty radiates from the inside out.  Although beautiful skin, smooth hair and all that can make you feel even more beautiful.

NEICYBJ
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Hello All, beauty is as beauty does, everyone has their own interpretation of what makes them feel beautiful and it's a mixed bag of what everyone has stated here....as for the mom who daughter says that she should dress like a mom, maybe she's saying that she should dress age appropriate, as my husband would like to see me in applebottoms jeans, I have to remind him, that those are not age appropriate for me and NOT my style...stay beautiful!
maxfield1972
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:09 AM
Its part of who im and how much i take care of myself inside and out :) so its important to me♥
Tyger88
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:05 AM

My freinds use to tease me about my Lipstick on at all times. I get chapped or sunburned lips  w/o it. They gave me a refrigerator magnet that reads: Lipstick Fixes Everything. I feel better with my lipstick, when I don't have it on.. I feel Not dressed all the way. (like I forgot my bra ) ..lol j/k  Just getting dressed up improves my mood.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)