Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you promote natural beauty and healthy living in your daily life?

Posted by   + Show Post

Strong and Healthy are two qualities which never go out of style. We believe that beauty is something you feel from within and we want to hear your thoughts.

We recently gave 20 moms the opportunity to try the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins. The Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails formula provides extra strength support you need for lustrous hair, enviable skin and strong nails.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your pharmacist or health care provider before purchasing and/or consuming any healthcare products

Tell us...

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Replies (101-104):
indazoz
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Quoting CafeMom Team:

Strong and Healthy are two qualities which never go out of style. We believe that beauty is something you feel from within and we want to hear your thoughts.

We recently gave 20 moms the opportunity to try the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins. The Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails formula provides extra strength support you need for lustrous hair, enviable skin and strong nails.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your pharmacist or health care provider before purchasing and/or consuming any healthcare products

Tell us...

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

samanthahintz
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Well I want my family to be safe and healthy, I work from home and work on doing the same for other families. I love my job and I work with chemical free products that make it safe for what we put on our skin and what we breath in, not to mention what we put back into the earth. I use chemical free face products, lotion and detergant. I clean my house with chemical free products that dont make you cough every time you use it. Or worry about my kids getting sick from it or since my older kids do chores I can be confident that if they might spray it in there face or harm there hands.It wont be as harmful as spraying bleach and getting it on them. This is how I live a healthy daily life.

kahlerk
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 2:09 PM

I promote A 90 day health challenge! 2 shakes a day and one normal meal for 90 days (with a 90 day money back guarantee)!! Best thing every! Even celebrities and athletes are on the challenge, Even SIX Ravens players are on the challenge!!  ASK ME ABOUT IT!!! :)

1_HOT_MOMMA
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Same here. I also take daily mutli-vitamins and avoid stress, meditate. Also, I smile and laugh as much as possible and maintain a healthy, positive attitude every day... : )

Quoting ceciliam:

I promote natural beauty by drinking lots of water, eating well, exercising and getting lots of rest.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)