Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

How do you promote natural beauty and healthy living in your daily life?

Posted by   + Show Post

Strong and Healthy are two qualities which never go out of style. We believe that beauty is something you feel from within and we want to hear your thoughts.

We recently gave 20 moms the opportunity to try the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins. The Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails formula provides extra strength support you need for lustrous hair, enviable skin and strong nails.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your pharmacist or health care provider before purchasing and/or consuming any healthcare products

Tell us...
How do you promote natural beauty and healthy living in your daily life?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Replies (11-20):
batjmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:31 AM
By eating healthy, drinking plenty of water and exercising regularly. I eliminated processed food from our home a few years ago and it really makes a difference in how I feel. I also get out and play basketball with my boys in the backyard. It fun to just get out a play with them. We laugh a lot and I think that's important
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kerryket
by Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I try to give my kids a good example to follow, we watch labels, eat well and constantly try new experiences.  I don't always keep my food goals, but managed to break the soda habit, which has become a rare treat for my family. 

jerzeetomato

By finding balance:  balanced diet, balanced work life, finding time for exercise and shedding stress, and making time for fun stuff and getting enough rest.  It's not always easy, though.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I try to eat healthy foods, excercise, drink plenty of water and get a good nights sleep.

supermeof3

I try to eat healthy, take care of my skin and live a "clean life".   I also try to avoid to much stress and I don't do drama...that stuff takes it's toll.  I recently read about coconut oil and it's many benifets and am looking forward to trying it.  I am also looking foward to trying Natures Own Hair Skin and Nail vitamins.

jryberg
1 mom liked this

I try and make good choices in what I eat and what I surround myself with - I am trying to make some lifestyle changes so I can feel better. 

mstrendygirl
by Irene on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I add more vegetables to our meals being active doing exercises more frequently than before,not buying sodas and drinking more water and making juices with natural fruits

GwenMB

Which auto immune disease do you & your dd have? I have Celiacs - so I was really happy to see that these vitamins don't have gluten in them!

Quoting Shellness:

I have an auto immune disease. My youngest daughter does too. Because of this we are hyper vigilant about the things we eat. Fresh fruits and vegetables are our main source of food. We also eat lean meats. Almost all of our food is home made. No fast foods and restaurants for us! Taking vitamins is also very important to me. I have my bloodwork done on a regular basis to make sure I am getting the proper nutrition. 

I love using natural products. Aloe vera gel is wonderful for my skin. I make sure to spend time cleansing and moisturizing my skin every day.

dusky_rose

Well, let's see... I wear minimal makeup, I try to exercise every day (walk my dog) and I try to eat a balanced diet. Right now I am taking a multi-vitamin and vitamin D plus calcium, but need to figure out how to include this new supplement into my everyday routine.

RainyRain

I drink 64oz of water a day, make healthy food choices, excersise, take vitamins, and enhance my look with a little makeup. ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)