Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

How do you promote natural beauty and healthy living in your daily life?

Posted by   + Show Post

Strong and Healthy are two qualities which never go out of style. We believe that beauty is something you feel from within and we want to hear your thoughts.

We recently gave 20 moms the opportunity to try the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins. The Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails formula provides extra strength support you need for lustrous hair, enviable skin and strong nails.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your pharmacist or health care provider before purchasing and/or consuming any healthcare products

Tell us...
How do you promote natural beauty and healthy living in your daily life?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Replies (21-30):
heidi_val
I drink alot of water and try to eat healthy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kerryket

I'm a label reader and try to stick with putting good food into myself and my family, but it's easy to get off track with a crazy schedule.

MamaMandee
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:27 PM

I try to make healthy choices by eating good, drinking lots of water, making sure I move every day. 

sukainah
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:09 PM

I also try to get enough sleep.

countrygirlkat
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:50 PM

We try to eat healthy foods and stay active. 

MichelleK41
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:02 PM

I try to monitor fatty intake. I very rarely fry anything and I do take votamin B regularly.

dusky_rose
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:06 PM

I have been taking Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins since January 6th and yesterday my friend complimented me on how nice my hair looked. I haven't really been doing anything different other than trimming an inch off my hair every month (trying to get it all one length so that I can grow it out) and when I looked in the mirror it looks shinier to me. So it could be the vitamin supplements that is helping. I'm going to keep it up to see.

Meena20
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:14 PM
I eat organic food. I drink lots of water, 100% juices and almond milk. I dont drink any alcohol nor smoke. I make my own salt body scrubs and i use all natural almond oil as a body moisturizer. I do yoga, pilates, breathing techniques and tai chi. I use AMWAY products aswell and i treasure my sleep so i make sure i get plenty of beauty sleep.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:01 PM

I try and eat healthy things, I cut out all drinks like Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper last week, I exercise and try to maintain if not lose my weight.  I do need to lose about 40 lbs but I've been stuck on a plateau for awhile. :/

Leelee1008
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:03 PM

I could stand to do alot more things that are healthier for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN